or Connect

Posts by 3putter

I'm a card carrying Bubba fan, and even though this billboard topper  doesn't do it for me, the dude is alright in my book.
   I'd gladly take that bet too. 
Masters: DJ US Open: Louis Oosthuizen Open: Tiger (I really thinks this one comes down to Tiger and Rory) PGA: Tiger
http://www.golfchannel.com/news/golf-central-blog/monty-mcilroy-better-now-woods-ever-was/     "Tiger Woods is going to come back into the frame," Montgomerie told Kicca.com. "Is he going to be able to get back, not just to the levels he was, but better than that? Because that's where Rory McIlroy's taken the standard of golf: to one level beyond where Tiger was."   Monty with an interesting comment. Do numbers back him up?
Yep. I was telling him through the TV not to go for that pin, but dude couldn't hear me. He could have just aimed for the back middle of the green. I assumed he was going after the pin because he was practicing what looked like his cut, and the shot looked like a missed cut shot. As for Jordan Speith, dude is ridiculous, he's making it look ridiculously easy out there. Seems like he made almost every putt he looked at
Monster drive to 222 left to a back right pin. He fans a long iron hole high right of the green, chilli dips his 3rd and 4th, runs the 5th way pass the hole, technically off the green, 3 puter strokes later to card an 8.
 Tiger's case was reviewed and no wrongdoing was deemed to have occurred, I don't know what happened to Walker's case. I don't know why officials will be generous with golf rules in a tournament that offers world ranking points, it will be a disservice to other members of the tour not in the event.  
If that's the "hypothesis" you want to test, wouldn't comparing his score to the "yielded lower scores" give you a better answer?  Edit: @iacas basically said the same thing I typed. Sorry.  Speith's round was an exceptional round
I'll leave this quote here from Zach Johnson. I believe Jimmy Walker had his troubles yesterday as well. If this persists even at different courses, then maybe it's something other than grass, rust, etc      "It's not him, it's the grass," said Zach Johnson. "We're all doing it. I've flubbed two chips this week. It's a very fine line out here." Read...
That sounds like a boring narrative for TV tho, their explanation sounds sooooo much more interesting  I didn't really care for him because I thought it was all hype, but I can't help but root for someone playing impressive golf