or Connect

Posts by 3putter

Hahaha, you would wager....I wish I could take the other side of this wager.Lmao, you believed a picture tells the whole story? wow. So you liked him for Tiger the sweet family man, got your heart broken, then you threw away any form of objectivity on Tiger related topics? FWIW, I partially agreed with you that he didn't need to dignify Jenkins with a response. However, There comes a time when you draw a line in the sand, and I think this qualifies as a good time to draw...
I know Bubba gets a lot of flack on here, but I become a bigger fan of his with each tourney. Congrats on this win.
Man, I'm just speechless. 
I can't even say I'm surprised. I guess it'll get it's fair share of attention from all angles. It might even prompt a discussion about (Fill in the blank)
This is such a non-issue, but it's going to get more than its fair amount of play in the media. 
I feel your pain in fantasy, that is rough. Yes Dave did have bad luck, but that didn't have to matter had he improved his chances by picking an emotional Caroline or the shaky Jimmy. Anthony seems to enjoy those moments too much, Caroline doesn't. She was already hoping not to be picked. 
Oh yea, it's no doubt dumber to put yourself in that situation. If I recall correctly though, Dave did hit the first shot in the first challenge. He lost to Tessa.
Is he going to eat humble pie eventually? Absolutely. The objective of the show is to play well enough to be in another episode, not an ego trip about being challenged by a cocky 19 year old. In both cases, he was the strongest guy in the pool to choose from. Jimmy and Caroline would have given Dave a shot to survive yesterday, but he went with a guy that plays well under pressure. Krista did the same thing. As long as they keep heading into these elimination challenges...
Yes, he probably will, but I plan to enjoy every last second he spends on that show. I rooted for him big time yesterda, especially since his opponents kept playing into his hands by picking him.
 I didn't even look them up, I was just judging on form alone. I used to be a sub 5 minute miler, and that form is a bit better than mine ever was.