or Connect

Posts by SimpleSimon

Thanks, I will check this out as soon as I get the chance!
Sorry guys, I wasn't clearly understanding what you guys were saying. 
I am sure he knows what he is talking about, and by no means am I saying he is wrong. It's just that I am seeing the best results I have ever seen by eliminating the weight transfer in the swing. My body no longer has to try and get that timing down. I'm interested in results.   I have watched all of your 5k videos, tried a few things and some of the things didn't work for me. That doesn't mean I think what your teaching is wrong, or that im questioning your...
 What is considered the "perfect way to hit a golf ball"? There isn't one. The idea of the perfect golf swing has been mirrored off of the best golfers of their time. So when someone else comes along in 20 years and does something different than his swing will be considered the ideal swing. Some of the best golfers in the world, I am sure are doing a ton of stuff "wrong".   All I am saying is what is working for me. I haven't lost any distance since making this...
Mordan, It's very easy to not look anything like whats in the picture you provided. It's def not just a feeling. I don't look anything like the picture you posted. Take a look.        This is exactly what I look like at address. I get over the ball, do my waggle, and feel out my weight. My last move before i start my swing is a small weight shift forward over my lead leg, EXACTLY like the guy in this picture. I have the thought of keeping the weight of my head...
I have shot the best golf of my life for the last month or so. My friends always tell me how jealous they are of my swing, but I could never hit the ball consistently. Always hitting fat, or shooting low spinners off to the right. I started practicing a ton on the chipping greens, grab my shag bag and spend some times 2 hrs just pitching chipping. Realized the more I put my weight forward the better contact i would get.So I tried putting more weight forward in my full...
Just finished reading this book. I really enjoyed the analogy of signing your name, and then tracing it again.    Great read for anybody looking to cut down the mental chatter. Just gave it to a friend of mine to read.
Sorry fellas, I mentioned to my buddy whos helping me run this and he brought up a valid point. Our league is not a normal style league play. Its a big group of friends and this is our first year trying to put something like this together. Being its our first year running this, we want to keep it as simple as possible so unless we know you in real life, we can;t have you in our league, at least not this year. I told someone before maybe during the summer we can meet up...
I am headed out to another golf dome this Saturday. Hopefully I can get more swing vids. I feel like I am starting to get a good feel for the changes I have made since July 2012. I wouldn't mind some advice on what to work in in this range session.    I was working on my weight transfer, turning/pivoting my right side instead of swaying, and not bringing the club so far back. I am starting to do these things subconsciously, so now I am trying to find something else...
Ok fellas I was finally able to update my swing video. Like I have said I have been working on posting up on my right side (turning/pivoting instead of swaying my hips back in the backswing. I also have shortened my backswing. I still think I maybe over swinging a bit, but I am not that worried about it because I am hitting the ball a lot more cleaner (Irons) and more consistent (Driver). Check them out, let me know if you notice anything I should work on, or if you can...