or Connect

Posts by Youngbear11213

Sorry friend, Boise born and bread, GO Broncos!
I know that there are lots of different opinions out there, but would you advise teeing up on a par 3 or striking the ball of the ground? I usually hit off the ground, but i must admit, i havent practiced teeing my iron shots up.
@Cooke119. I am taking 4 lessons this season (at least) so that should help a lot.
So I am not the best golfer there was, (i shoot around 110 in an 18 hold round, 57 in a 9) and one of the things i struggle with constantly is consistency or aim, whichever you want to call it. It seems like one day ill be pounding my drives straight the whole day, and then the next they're all slices. Its inconsistant. Also inconsistent is my iron play. However with the irons, i can usually get them to fly the same, but i have trouble aiming them. I think i might have...
Hello there!   I've been a recreational golfer for years, just getting out and enjoying the game, but i started to really get a passion for golf and am determined to get my scores lower. The clubs i currently have are: driver, fairway wood, 4 hybrid, 5 iron, 6 iron, 7 iron, 8 iron, 9 iron, pitching wedge, and putter. Should i get any more clubs (i was thinking 50, 58, 60 degree wedges or something)? Will purchasing the clubs help to lower my score? I think there high...