or Connect

Posts by Paigeaaron

Yes, she loves to run after them. She just likes to stand to close to me while I swing. Have to be careful and keep her occupied.  
Just wanted to pop in and say hello. I have read numerous threads that Google has directed me to and I think its finally time I sign up. I've been playing golf for about 2 years (like 15 months up here) and I feel I have a pretty good athletic swing. I have a sports back round so I think that has helped a lot. I posted a few videos in the Member swing forum and I'm looking forward to feedback. I don;t keep a handicap, but have thrown together some decent rounds when the...
I've been Playing Golf for:​  2 years My current handicap index or average score is: Don;t Keep one My typical ball flight is: Pull with the shorter clubs and Hook with the longer clubs The shot I hate or the "miss" I'm trying to reduce/eliminate is: A Pull and a Hook     The following videos are from the last 3 months. I'm located north of the board so I've had to head indoors in the last one.   First off I was just fitted a month ago for new clubs,...