or Connect

Posts by rcarat

My guess is that' he will be in Nike's stable moving forward
I see all the reports about the golf industry's troubles but feel part of the problem is of it's own making. For instance, check out the vast number of golf shoe models Nike offers . Not different color options but models. They must have some creative people on the payroll just to come up with descriptions of all the various models. Yet nobody seems willing to pay the full retail price but every year a whole slew of new shoe technology is discovered. Am I missing...
I just think the shirts look ridiculous.
I never see anyone with those flashy shirts the pros wear.
Hee Young Park -2. I think I love you.
The last break I got was the day I was born great looking
Who picked him at that? I am the only one with him but didn't type his full name in the entry.
If Matsuyama wins will I get the driver even though failed to enter in his first name??
Matsuyama -4 Kuchar -3 R- Moore -1
Those balls are some of the worst on the market. They start to scuff after being hit, good balls only will grow plastic hairs if they hit cart paths and trees? i used to think it was the fiddler and no the fiddle but there is something to better equipment. My advice is to buy Some decent balls and play courses that are more wide open. Try some Bridgestone E6, they are available for around 25 bucks vs the Noodles for 13 bucks..