or Connect

Posts by rcarat

My ultimate goal would be to reach the level attained by the people following any comedic actor at the AT&T pro am. Will settle for the same level as the people standing outside the Today show. Please help me fill this void!!
I would tell him that he should switch to kick x balls then locate some Corey Pavin PRG irons and put some Winn grips on them stat. Like Butch says "they are lighter so you will swing faster "
He should hire a private eye to locate that "hit it as straight as you point" Dalton character
Couldn't hurt
For instance, go back to Butch or Titleist
Why tell anybody anything about this, that's my question. Seems like he drank too much and blacked out, that's it.
Did they forget to write down the exact specifications?
My guess is that' he will be in Nike's stable moving forward
I see all the reports about the golf industry's troubles but feel part of the problem is of it's own making. For instance, check out the vast number of golf shoe models Nike offers . Not different color options but models. They must have some creative people on the payroll just to come up with descriptions of all the various models. Yet nobody seems willing to pay the full retail price but every year a whole slew of new shoe technology is discovered. Am I missing...