or Connect

Posts by achadha7

so what 4w ? what brand is easier ? Ping or titeliest in terms of forgiveness ?
Thanks of the 2 brands mentioned which is a better choice for a mid - high handicapper also the 913
So this is what my bag config looks like currently  G30 Stiff shaft driver 9deg upped to 10 Taylor made stage 2 3 Hybridd Stiff Shaft RocketBallz 4-sw Steel Stiff Shaft A 50 degree wedge   58 deg Wedge bent to 60   I am assuming what is missing is a 3 wood from the bag. I am currently looking at the Ping g30 and titeliest 913 and 915' What would you recommend for this bag to fill the gap and what brand.      Thanks   
Was in :London and picked up a Fitted Ping G30 Driver Stiff shaft with a mid size grip 9 deg loft, lofted up to the max and Foot Joy BOA shoes 
What happens when you putt like me, say a 5 putt ????
http://thesandtrap.com/t/74345/my-swing-achadha7/0_100#post_1027932Here it is from a while bk, only diff is that now the slight lower body movement is gone
Done that when i play alone but in a 2 ball or 4 ball , i cant, issues arent leaving it short any more, it is the 5 feet to 1 feet putts that are causing major grief, all of then go past the hole but i miss then to the left i inadvertently pull my hands in at the last minute or close the face f the putter.... so instead of having 1 putt for par or birdie i end up having 2-3-4 putts for par bogie double bogie or worse, on a par 4, i was on in 3 and then 5 putted .... yup 5...
BACK again esp with the short 5 ft and inside putts, missing them left of the hole  105 pn a par 72 with ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, wait for it ........................................................................................... 58 Putts  YES you read it correct 58 !!!!! my 8 yr old who picked up a club 3 months back can do better ............................
BACK again esp with the short 5 ft and inside putts, missing them left of the hole  105 pn a par 72 with ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, wait for it ........................................................................................... 58 Putts  YES you read it correct 58 !!!!! my 8 yr old who picked up a club 3 months back can do better ............................
@billchao prcatising mostly at the range and seeing some youtube vids, what other practise routines can i follow ?   @Brian W  thanks  i will get a face on vid soon.