or Connect

Posts by grubby98

I love playing this game. Puts pressure on you when you hit a good shot. You have to follow it up with one too.
Yea thanks guys. The guy that fit me said I should be happy but wanted that second opinion. Thanks again. Hope to get to 0 handi this summer
Is this good or bad. I loved the carry. That's about 15 yards or so more than my current setup. But are the other numbers good or bad
Well I'm sick of the clubs I have in my sig. saved for new ones. Went Titleist. D3 8.5 ap1 irons and 3 wedges. Wow just using demo loved the shafts I went with. Forgot the ones but went to a x shaft and felt like way more control. New clubs should be in 2 to 3 weeks Here was some numbers from my driver fitting. Pros and experienced people, help me figure this out. This is my averages for my last 5 good contact swings BALL SPEED. 160 mph LAUNCH ANGLE. 16.7 PUSH...
To get back playing by mid summer. Got dx with avascular necrosis of my right hip. So will need hip replacement in next month or two. Then hopefully try to get to scratch by end of year.
Mvmac. Been working on what you said. Taped my swing today and it look identical to my last one I posted. Any other drills or ideas to try. when my timing is on I can play some awesome golf. Posted a 4 under on the front other day, but followed it up with a 3 over on back.
Def brought up an old thread.  I just recently had my 9 iron snap in the middle of the grip while hitting a ball during a tournament.  Chipped in for birdie!!   But it cost me 50 bucks to have a KBS tour 90 stiff steal shaft installed with a new grip.  Most clubs have a year or 2 of warranty.  So you could just contact the company of your club.  But I'm sure the hassle wont be worth it.  Plus they would probably make you pay shipping both ways if they did fix it.  Just...
Exactly.  That's what is most impressive about these guys on tour.  I play at a 3-4 handicap right now and when I miss a shot that bad I'm thinking what went wrong. Am I back to my hold habits etc.  The tour pros know it was just a bad swing and then are not afraid of the next shot.  Not to mention they can hit any type of shot around a green that they want.
Well after a summer of playing.  Have my handicap sub 4.  Can shoot par or better, take lunch than have to grind to break 80.  I think its more from working hard on short game and putting.  Here is my swing.  To me I cant seem to figure out why I am on my toes when I make contact with the ball.  What do you all think? 
Golf Channel just had statement as well.  It was just a matter of time.  It wasn't working.  Plus his injuries are adding up with him.  Is it the swing causing it, or is it his working out with the swing.  Well we will begin to find out.  Wonder if he will attempt to go back to Butch?