or Connect

Posts by grubby98

Well after a summer of playing.  Have my handicap sub 4.  Can shoot par or better, take lunch than have to grind to break 80.  I think its more from working hard on short game and putting.  Here is my swing.  To me I cant seem to figure out why I am on my toes when I make contact with the ball.  What do you all think? 
Golf Channel just had statement as well.  It was just a matter of time.  It wasn't working.  Plus his injuries are adding up with him.  Is it the swing causing it, or is it his working out with the swing.  Well we will begin to find out.  Wonder if he will attempt to go back to Butch?
I think cheating happens a lot in scrambles.  I played in one a few weeks ago.  My entire team of 4 where golfers with handicaps less than 5.  I can hit it over 270 and another partner can reach 300 when he tries but is inconsistent.  We shot 16 under.  Winning team shot 18 under, not one of the players on that team is a 10 handicap or less on a good day.  Not to mention on a par 3 closest to hole I was no more than 6 inches from the pin on closest to hole, and I lost to...
When you get to the green do you tell the game golf the distance to your divot, or to where the ball stops?  I would want to know how far I hit it to my divot on the green so I know my carry distance.  But then how do you record your next shot if your ball isnt close to your divor, spin, had green, etc?  Thanks
ready to see what they think.
Get u a stick and make swing plane. Or try to hit cuts to get your hands out in front. Looks like you take it way inside on takeaway. I'm not a golf pray but my swing plane looked like your this spring. Golf pro just had me trying to hit big cuts till I started pulling ball. Then went from there to get my plane neutral. Worked for me. Wait for one of the pros here and they should give u some more details with pictures and drills.
I'm not a teacher or anything.  But went and had my pro look at my swing since my driver is going crazy.  Played 2 rounds this weekend with a 76 and 77 and didn't hit one fairway.  Hitting my irons crisp.  He took a wedge swing, 5 iron swing and a driver swing.  i was setting up the same for all clubs.  He had me work on my set up for my driver.  Stance, ball position and getting behind the ball more at address. Felt really weird like i was leaning way back and ball felt...
Sweet.  I am at work till 1800.  So I should get home and get to see the back 9.
I agree.  They have beat it to death.  They could of atleast shot 2-3 commercials and then showed them randomly.
I know.  Just noticed that after I clicked on the tour stats that someone posted.  Its just those that win that specific week are all putting better than most for that week.  I am going to have to start keeping track of my putting stats now, wonder how far I'm off.  I always seem to get pissed if I miss a few 6-8 footers in a round.