or Connect

Posts by Jpin76

U are not alone. i have 4 backup putters, LOL...
I agree with lumpuckeroo. I had to buy my Mizuno putter from an online dealer located in Europe.
Here's mine     The stats will be:  1)  current handicap (actual usga hc or unofficial hc you keep yourself): 17.0 2)  how long you have been playing golf: 10 years 3)  average GIR per round: 2 4)  average FIR per round: 6 5)  average putts per round (actual putts from the green only, same way the PGA tour counts putts): 34 6)  average number of holes par and better per round: 3 7)  number of rounds you played in the last 12 months: 25
Comfort is number 1. Although I must admit that I did keep a pair of golf shoes longer than I should have because I shot my career low round at the time. But the shoes hurt so much that I had to take took off in the middle of a round....
i have the golf buddy and it was great.   but i use my range finder alot more now....
7 states: NY, NJ, MD, CA, HI, SC, PA...
I use GW that comes with my iron set...   PW 45 GW 50 SW 56 LW 64 (rarely in the bag)
Adam Scott...  perfect swing
TM Lethals are shorter off the driver than the nike tour D's that i used to play with. but i do like (and i have to adjust a bit) that the Lethals check up considerably more than the Nikes on pitches and chips.   I'm about 85% happy with the taylormade ball....
I miss my nike tour D.....