or Connect

Posts by jimmyc

You guys have way too much time on your hands for stupid threads like this
I've tried every razor available when I started to shave and ended up with a rash. That was 50 years ago. I have been shaving with Norelco's for the last 40 years, (every day) and never had any skin problems. I tried Brawn and Remington and all the others and found them useless. I always go back to the Norelco. My shaves are as close as a blade if I use a pre-shave lotion.
Golf Buddy clipped onto my visor. Just hit the button and she tells me the yardage to the front, center or back of the green. No need to read anything. Just listen. $120.00 on Amazon and every course is available. 
Actually, a course here in northern Illinois, that we used to play every Sunday morning, had a rake in every cart. The nice thing was you walked to your ball with the rake ready to use, rather than walking  around the hazard to get one. Invariably, a lot of times there is one rake on the farthest end from your ball. Time and effort are needlessly spent retrieving it, walking back and raking. I think a lot of traps aren't raked for this reason. The supplied rake in the...
Sounds like a real close-knit FUN group
Tanqueray or Bombay, on the rocks with Blue Cheese olives on the side.
^^^^^^ Right on^^^^^^^^
Agree 100%You show up at a function, looking like Gomer Pile, (i.e., wedding, funeral, business function, etc.), don't expect much respect.And don't  try to defend why you need to look like trash to others at a specific venue. You are what you are. You brought how your treated on yourself.
Yo fourputt, I was a "blue collar" Tool & Die Maker all my working life. I still adhere to respectful dress criteria. Sorry, I'm not a rebel.
I couldn't have stated it better. I'm far from a snob, I just feel better playing the game at places with a dress code and folks who respect it.It's like going to a nice restaurant. No shoes, no shorts, no service. You don't have to go there, it's your choice. I don't go where anything go's. Thats my choice.