or Connect

Posts by Oceanvue

You're a moderator? Your overbearing board nature is a symptom of a much deeper condition. You might want to get that looked at
This gentleman brought up Bubba Watson. My point to the forum Alpha and all the little Beta minions was well bad example because Bubba might be able to hit a fade further than you (or pretty much anyone on this forum) can hit a draw but he himself says a draw has more distance 
Here's a quote from Bubba Watson about hitting a long ball   4. Learn To Hit A Draw Learn to draw the ball If you slice, you're not paying as high a price as players used to with the older equipment. That's because modern drivers don't spin the ball as much, and the ball doesn't spin as much, either. But the lesser penalty for a slice has lulled a lot of amateurs to sleep. The best way to really boom the ball out there is to swing from the inside and turn it over. You'll...
ask it again but without the attitude and you might get an answer
Not Patrick but I too was raised on Guam
  "In general, draws go farther for most golfers because most golfers normally hit weak, wipey cuts and the few times a year they hit a "draw" it's with better, more efficient impact dynamics"         that was a quote from from a post above sans the quotation marks. There I fixed it
I think there is nothing wrong with hitting a ball straight and in fact I will go out on a limb and say it's a good thing (Disclaimer: in most cases)
the question is can Bubba hit a draw farther then he hits a fade not whether a pro hits a fade farther then an amateur hits a draw. Clear?
  In general, draws go farther for most golfers because most golfers normally hit weak, wipey cuts and the few times a year they hit a "draw" it's with better, more efficient impact dynamics. As you'd likely agree, there's nothing magical about a draw tilted spin axis that makes the ball go farther.     and there's your answer folks
I'll bring my buddy Common Sense and we'll make it a foursome