or Connect

Posts by jbishop15

I think people are starting to forget how dominant Tiger was at his peak. It's like nothing we've ever seen before. Rory's been extraordinary, but he'll disappear for stretches at a time and miss cuts. He's already missed ten cuts in his career; Tiger's missed only twelve. And maybe Peak-Rory will be as good as peak Tiger, but the odds are heavily stacked against it.  Also, I don't think Rory being European hurts him. If he ends up with the kind of dominance that Tiger...
They're independent contractors with no job security and no union, so they should make zero concessions. No tournaments they don't want to play in.Plus, they don't make nearly as much money as they bring in. Tiger Woods is worth a hell of a lot more than any tournament could ever pay him.
Yeah, but Bonds showed up on PED lists. Tiger never has. I just don't think that with as much scrutiny as he is under, especially now, that this could be kept secret. Dude is followed by media everywhere. Plus, Tiger has a penchant for being kind of a dick to people, and I just can't imagine that one of those people that he pissed off wouldn't go to the Enquirer and sell it for a boatload of cash. 
I usually hit mine 225ish. Off a tee, I've cranked one 250, but I swung as hard as I possibly could; usually, though, it goes about 235.
I voted the first option. I don't mind the noise; kind of enjoy it, as a matter of fact.    I think there's also a level of cockiness that goes along with, too. When there's people around, I hit better. I start showing off without consciously meaning to. 
I don't know what to think about this. My first reaction is kind of a 'duh' sort of thing: different camera angles, different results. But I don't know if I'm reading it correctly. 
Yeah that's one day. It's not as bad as it looks, but it is difficult.
Friday Workout     Shoulders   Side Laterals (15 lbs) - 3 sets of 10   Front Raises (15 lbs) - 3 sets of 10   Seated Dumbbell Press (35 lbs) - 3 sets of 10   Lat Pulldown (100, 115, 100lbs) - 3 sets of 10      Core   6 Inch Leg Raise - 3 sets of 30 seconds   Crunches - 3 sets of 10     Legs   Machine Individual Quad Extension (100, 110, 120 lbs) - 3 sets of 10 on each leg   Machine Calf Lifts (310, 335, 355 lbs) - 3 sets of 10    Machine...
My favorite thing about this forum is how when people get called out for being wrong or manipulating things or whatever they resort to accusing everyone of being a stooge for iacas or mvmac or the site in general.    But back on topic:    I understand the impulse to believe someone took performance-enhancing drugs; Tiger is a muscular guy, he's dominated for so long, whatever. I just don't think the evidence backs up the suspicion. The biggest thing against it for me...
I am definitely in the 'no' camp, though I will say I don't really have that big of a problem with PED's, especially when used to heal more quickly from injuries.