or Connect

Posts by jbishop15

I have the same issue. What's happening for me is that I'm trying to create secondary axis tilt (right shoulder down, left shoulder up) by tipping my head back instead of sliding my hips.    I agree with vangator. Practice sliding your hips to get your weight on your front side, and maybe even feel like the right shoulder stays a little high. 
I played for the first time in a couple months today. Shot a +8 44, which considering the layoff I'm not displeased with. Truth be told, I left at least five strokes out on the course from duffed chips.    It was weird how bad my short game was. I putted good and I hit one bad shot the whole day. The driver, my absolute nemesis before I had this long lay off, was spot on today. Three drives over three hundred. Honestly though, I'd be happy if I shot +40; it felt so damn...
I'd be interested to know how exactly tiger came to the conclusion that he wanted to work with Chris Como. Anybody have any idea, knowledge on that?
Tiger named Chris Como his coach, according to Twitter.
"Pym" by Mat Johnson. Really excellent bit of fiction. 
Hey now!  
I don't think it's "political correctness gone mad' to hold some to appropriate standards. However the degree of sexism in the language, it was still sexist language, and that is not okay for anyone, let alone the president of the freaking PGA.   Sexism isn't okay, ever. I would be horrified if any of the female members of my friends and family heard that crap. My nieces don't need to grow up thinking that being a 'lil girl' is slang for being weak. It's 100%...
I like the facial muscles thing. I'll try that out on the course and see how it goes. 
I putt with an interlocking, super-weak grip. I used to do the finger down the shaft thing (my father does it, so I just copied him), but my coach changed me to where I am now.    I like using the interlocking. I used the reverse overlap but I didn't like the way my hands felt. 
I'm usually a big Sorkin fan, but I can't stand The Newsroom. Transparent had a really good pilot. Outlander, which just went on break, had a really wonderful first eight episodes.