or Connect

Posts by UberDave223

I've not used a particular word, but I focused a few range sessions on being "patient" with my upper body.  I used to really crank my shoulders around as soon as they hit the backswing and couldn't hit a right to left (or straight) shot to save my life.  Now, when I'm being patient (or "withholding"), I can reliably hit a straighter shot and even hit a draw with the right setup! This, paired with getting the takeaway right (I sucked it way too far inside before) has made...
Yes, stood a couple feet away from her on the 10th hole on sunday (we followed Jiminez for the final round).  Absolute stunner, looked 20 years younger than him, but seemed pretty cool.  He handed her his cigar as he went to the first tee and she took a couple puffs while waiting for him to tee off!
Crap, forgot to remove the red text... can't remove my post and start a new one, can't edit my post... Fail Dave, fail!
I've been Playing Golf for:​ 10 years off and on (last three years seriously) My current handicap index or average score is: 7.3 (official GHIN handicap) My typical ball flight is: a fade The shot I hate or the "miss" I'm trying to reduce/eliminate is:  When the fade turns into a hard slice.  Also, never been able to shape the ball right to left (hit the range yesterday though and was actually able to do so).   Just a little backstory on this, I am trying to...