or Connect

Posts by saturday

I'm just loving the people mistaking Allenby for Stuart Appleby :))
Picked up a SuperStroke Slim 3.0 Lite for my Scotty. Played two rounds with it and it's been a great addition to my game. Has completely taken my hands out of the equation when putting. For those of you that are in denial, go get one.. I was once. 
You're dead on, it's fickle as hell! There's no doubt injuries have been nagging Weir.. think he had something going on with his elbow for the last few years and he's clearly not competing at the level he was before. Kind of sad sometimes but like you said earlier, it takes a couple good finishes to get you back on the saddle!
I just scroll to the bottom of the scoreboard to see where he's sitting. Although he's one of my all time favourites it's time for him to hang it up. He clearly can't compete out there for a full four rounds. 
Don't let that fool give you a false image of the site. He's just a condescending buffoon. I've enjoyed your posts Jack! Look forward to seeing more'
Overall, I enjoyed this US Open. Why? There was the usual drama about Mike Davis', new course style, difficult conditions/greens and it came down to a thrilling Sunday finish with great calibre golf being played.   It was nice to see Dustin Johnson carry and kiss his boy right after walking off the 18th hole. You can see a different side to him despite whatever his past was.    Jordan Spieth was a classy champion and it's etched into his DNA. He has that "it" factor...
Did anyone else absolutely love the protracer from the tee shots and fairways? I sure did. It wasn't once every 2 hours, it was almost every tee shot.
His immense confidence? You should really watch the clip again because you're immensely wrong.
You hate the fact that there was no commercials.. sure hope you're being sarcastic. 
lololol! Spieth isn't arrogant. Not one bit of what he said was cocky. You sound like a dictator with all the crushing. It's Golf.