or Connect

Posts by saturday

Nice round today, 82 on 117/68.1 - 5967 yds   Double bogeyed the last hole.. was quite the let down....
I just don't get it.. look at him. I demand mvmac's post to be requoted over and over..
Played 36 holes for the first time in a looong time on Sunday.   First 18: Played an incredibly hard course, struggled to a 91. Couldn't hit a green in regulation for the life of me. Greenside chipping was horrendous as well.   Second 18: Played a bit better, hit lots of fairways, shot a 86. Par 3's were my nemesis.. double bogeyed a few of them.
Haha, my guess is also no. Wonder if Tiger still thinks Poulter is a mooch... guess is yes.
6591 Yards, 71.8/134 - Score: 87   Terrible approach shots today. Chipping greenside or in the bunkers make it hard to get birdies and par's :D
Okay sounds good I'll do that. Thanks
Done :)   Absolutely love the website, there really isn't anything that's not covered. Anytime I'm looking to work on something I search to see if there's a thread about it and sure enough there is. Couldn't ask for more. Keep up the great work guys.
That's good to hear, I hit it today after picking it up. I can honestly say this shaft is doing EXACTLY what I wanted. I've successfully gained spin and a much higher flight. Super excited to put it in play on the course tomorrow morning. The shaft is playing to a true stiff flex as well. Great looks and performance so far on the simulator is looking awesome.  A steal of a deal for $120 :) Now to figure out what to do with my stock TFC shaft lol... might just use it as an...
Hahahahahaha loved it. Looking forward to seeing more. I wish they'd call out Amanda Dufner and Paulina :)
Awesome, glad to hear. I'm picking mine up tomorrow, it's been quite the process getting this shaft put in a g25 fairway since the shaft is a .335 and the fairway is .350 so they've shimmed it. Hopefully it holds...