or Connect

Posts by saturday

Today was a true grind. Started off okay but penalties kicked my butt on a couple holes. Overall my GIR was spot on today, putting was average, tee shots on par 3's was terrible. This was the last round of the year :( Not the greatest score but overall I'm proud of the recoveries I made given certain situations I put myself in off the tee....
Supposedly there's the vapor and vapor flex. One has the ability to move the cg forward or back 2mm's to either reduce or increase spin. Interesting.. I'm not a big fan of the color but that's just cosmetics. Curious to see what shaft options they have or if they're going with the usual Kuro Kage
hahaha, that's the case here. Everyday I get reminded I'm failing myself by not having it. Damnit, someone go convince my wife to buy it for me... just don't touch her.
Are you considering the 913 at all? I think their fittings were the most impressive to be honest. Not to mention the variations of stock shafts you could play around with!
lmao, I was just about to post about it too hahahaha. I'm not putting a tag in the butthole I don't care what it says to do!
Awesome, thanks man. Plenty of tags.
Not sure if it has been mentioned already but does GameGolf replace lost tags? I can't help but think that they're probably not that hard to lose or fall out. Hope I'm wrong..
Wooohooooo! Awesome. Well done Erik, TST. He say anything about me?? :))
As expected though. Babe Ruth struck out once in a while too :))
Saevel thank you, I see exactly what you mean. Will have some work to do this week. I can point out three things right off the bat just watching the video you posted I'm doing incorrectly. Distance has always been an issue for me so hopefully the proper hip turn and forward lean will help out. Also, good read Phil, thank you.