or Connect

Posts by Goinglow59

Also any chance I could get some videos of mac sent to kier694@yahoo.com, I understand that mac is private and I will NOT share any of the videos for my eyes only!
Thank you MVMAC! I will get to work right away, I really appreciate you taking the time to help my game it tells a lot about your passion and care for students getting better!
I would love too go see mac, how would i contact him! I just named it cp since i was hitting a cut but nothing above that just joking around... but seriously what do you think. I am currently struggling with heavy shots and misses to the right. 
what where are the replies... what is this anything with "cp" should be automatic... what do i need a pink hat and some gym shorts while running with sheep in palm spring... come on boys
    I've been Playing Golf for:​ 3 year My current handicap index or average score is: scratch  My typical ball flight is: little fade The shot I hate or the "miss" I'm trying to reduce/eliminate is: fat cuts ahhhh!!!!!!!     Videos:      
Hey guys, Been working hard on my game, and I trying to build a swing that is solid and that makes Mac O'Grady blush. What do you guys think?    
Haha total agree, his swing is not really like mac's but i love it
So I recently got paired up with this kid during a high school golf match, and he is amazing and a great guy. We played 9 holes during the match on a 3500 yard golf course(par 37) and he shot a 33, he did not miss a green and I do not think he missed a shot at all. He hit the ball around 270 yards off the tee with a high draw and he was deadly from the 170 yard range. I really think this guy is the next Mac O'Grady, what do you think?!  
There should be no meanness on this site... it is a group of people who love golf and share when they are pumed about there games and when they want to take the next step!!!
Jeez relax I am joking it was more like 200 if that makes you feel bettter. I really did not mean to be arrogant, I was just excited about the shot. You guys must have no self confidence if ypu belittle me so.much!!