or Connect

Posts by proflymaster

4 birdies in a row is pretty sweet. I've only got 3 in a row once before. But this week I did something I've never done before. I hit the last 14 greens in regulation to set up for 14 birdie attempts In a row . I putt very well but missed all 14 birdie putts by a fraction. I could have been 9 under . Oh well. At least I parred them all. I'm hoping to continue that .
260 yard par 4. Nice easy swing with my 3 wood .Ball sticks 8' from the cup. Yes , choked on the eagle putt and made the birdie. I'm about 4/50 on eagle Putts this year.
Figured it out. I was standing about 3" too far away from the ball and reaching for it. Hence, topping the ball. It really helps to put tape on the club head to see where your making contact...
It definitely feels now like my legs and hips aren't doing what they are suppose to be doing.I practice every day and the only time I can get off a good driver shot is when I only think about swinging, not hitting the ball. I was clocked at 138 mph driver club head speed. So I have a tendency yo always swing hard. I'm thinking that I can afford to slow my swing down to get a better rhythm. Question: when i start my down swing , should my hips be unloaded before my upper...
I hit a few balls and I think I wasn't rotating properly. I'm swinging all arms. Does that sound right? Now I think its just tempo
I'll tty slowing it down. Do u think I could be too close to the ball since I'm such hooking?
I need some serious help. I have an 8 handicap, I hit my irons exceptionally well ( long and short irons) I can usually manager my driver to the point where I hit 10 or more fairways per round with it. But recently , I was playing a round and hitting every fairway. Then about the 13 tb hole I completely lost my driver swing.It literally went away in an instant...gone. Since then, I cannot even make solid contact with my driver.Im hitting the ball left, right, way right ,...
40 yd chip shot , had it roll to within sniffing distance of the cup, maybe an a*# hair or two away from dropping. There was literally more then half the ball over the cup and it didnt drop. Dont even know how that is physically possible.I waited for gravity to help me .didn't help ... still parred it.
Par 4 . 450 yards Hit a rope on my tee shot and had about 155 to the pin from my very rare center of the fairway. Also hit a high ball on a rope with my 8 iron 3 ft past the hole... almost went in for eagle. Made the birdie putt. Then I had a case of PBS ( post birdie shot) and shot an recorded an 8 on the very next par 5 . One bad hole can really mess up the scorecard .
No great shots this week except a 330yd drive and a 250 yd 3 iron shot.