or Connect

Posts by The Hawk

My wife just surprised me with open tix for Sunday. Can't wait. Any suggestions or tips on planning my day? First time to the us open / or a pro gold tournament for that matter.
Ended up getting the 981's with Rifle 6.0 shafts.  Excited to give them a try tomorrow - we will start on the range however.  
Thanks - but it happened 10 years ago.  So I am over it and now just trying to get back into the game.  Especially since I just moved to North Carolina - beautiful courses down here.  
I had my 981 Titleist set stolen out of my garage.  I am looking to replace them and wanted to see how people feel about this comparison -- 762 vs 981.  Thoughts?   Thanks in advance for your suggestions.  I am excited to get back out there again.
Tiger on playing with Guan Tianlang: "He asked me a lot about my swing and my game... I asked him what classes he was taking."
This is an awesome idea for a television show. The golf channel would get my eyes on the set for this one I would love to see Harmon vs Haney
I am an MD and am headed to do my next block of training in North Carolina this summer.  Excited to leave the northeast for more golf-able weather in NC.  
Was finally able to hit at the Chelsea Piers driving range last week in Manhattan.  They have a heated range which makes it more cushy after an hour or two outside.  It is finally warming up though in the tri-state area.  I am planning on going to the range a couple more times before attempting my hand on the course..... the Masters usually is a huge motivation for me to clear my schedule to get out on the links the next weekend.
  I've been Playing Golf for:​ 10 years My current handicap index or average score is: 18 My typical ball flight is: Inconsistent (Pushes and Pulls) The shot I hate or the "miss" I'm trying to reduce/eliminate is: I am trying to groove a good swing plane to reduce the hooks and slices.   Thanks in advance for all your help.   Videos: Driver--     7 Iron Clip 1       7 Iron Clip 2
What would you recommend as the first set of PING's to try or the first set of Titleist to try if I am searching for a post-DCI 981 iron set?