or Connect

Posts by clutchshot

Makes sense, that "coil" is a body reaching it's maximum turning point, I can see how that could eventually damage things.
Well if he's a .8... Sure he would be shooting under...Wasn't trying to put anyone down, just laying down the fact that if you take a 20 handicap and add A 300 yard drive, they still aren't going to be able to sink putts, hit greens, or get up and down.
I feel like unless you are already shooting around scratch, you won't be under par..Shooting under par is all about approach shots and short game, if you don't have that, doesn't really mater how far you drive...
I was B-Fit for Bridgestone Tour B330-RX golf balls R Fowler -4 K Streelman -4 C Kirk -4
I have to agree. I get your point, people assume old distance and use simulator distance for new club, that don't work, but if you hit both on sim and one says it's longer, it should be longer....
I have driver, 3w (15) and 3hy (19) works perfectly. 5w got replaced because basically the same club, but harder to hit out of rough, etc. Would recommend 3 or 4 wood. Or 2 hybrid
Agreed.
I would highly recommend at least giving it a try (free to goto store and hit some anyways)I just went in with an open mind I guess, but that was not what I suspected was going to happen that's for sure.3 years ago I traded my 10.5 regular for a 9.5 stiff, I wouldn't believe it if you told me 3 years later to I would be 11 degrees and regular!
Went and was fitted for a new driver today. I have a TM Superfast 9.5 loft / stiff flex and wanted to see if technology has advanced enough to justify getting something new. So off to golf store to hit new drivers with my own on the simulator. I hit about every new brand with 9.5 stiff flex and really wasn't seeing much of a difference. Ready to leave, a pro came up to me and informed me I was using the wrong setup. He gave new the new nike covert with a regular flex...
Rory Mcillroy -2 S. Noh -2 R. Knox -2