or Connect

Posts by tomccann

Thanks for your responses. I have read that the Ci11's have lower loft than most irons. I'm not extremely familiar with this, but I have included the lofts below:   Lofts (degrees): 3i/20, 4i/23, 5i/26, 6i/29, 7i/32, 8i/36, 9i/40, PW/44   Ultimately I'm thinking I need  48, 52, and 56 degree wedges. Possibly a 60?   Also, I know nothing about bounce other that what I've read here. But from what I have gleaned, higher bounce is typically more desirable. Is...
The "half&half" shafts have a graphite upper portion extending from the grip to about the halfway point of the shaft, and the bottom portion is steel. Very odd. But they felt great in my hands, and I felt like I had a much cleaner take-away, possibly due to the reduced weight of the club overall.   I'll see if I can add a picture of the shafts soon.   Edit: Apparently I can't post pics from work. They block personal storage sites. Is there a way to directly post...
Hi folks,   My clubs were stolen a few months ago, and I was using a set of hand-me-downs to get me through, while I am purchasing my new clubs.   I just went and bought a set of Wilson Staff Ci11's 4-PW last night. I'm really excited for these.   They were "pre-owned" but looked as thought they had never been hit before. One thing concerned me a little bit, they have a "Half&Half" shaft on them. This is something I really have no experience with. Any reason...
Hello forumites,    I've been lurking here for a bit and reading tons of helpful information. I'm in a bit of a crummy situation.    Unfortunately I made a very poor decision a few months ago and left my clubs in the cab of my truck, behind the seat overnight. Nice apartments, no issues in 2 years of living there, but my whole kit and caboodle gets stolen.   Now, I've been setting aside money for replacing them and I'd like to upgrade. My previous set was an...