or Connect

Posts by mp33 man

Yes, sorry posting at lunch and auto correct is working faster than my fingersRebuttal to follow :)
Sorry, good luck and happy searching
If your looking the most "tropical" feel then the Keys are definitely the place. The Keys almost feel like a different country IMO (in a good way). Beaches are less than impressive. If you go to the Keys (especially Key West) your going to drink, fish (great fishing), snorkel, and eat at little mom n pop restaurants.I'm from the Gulf coast so I'm biassed but IMO the east coast beaches are for surfing.St Augustine is pretty cool for a one day trip.Cocoa is great for surfing...
Semantics, nobody is impressed that you and rulesman read the rule. The long putter, for all intensive purposes, has been outlawed (when the rule takes affect).On another note I did see someone last week on the practice green with a long putter and instead of anchoring he was standing facing his target with his putter to the side of him and was putting really well. He said that he had tried anchoring when he first found the long putter but that it wasn't for him.Saw this...
There are not many times when I laugh out loud during a golf telecast but I literally laughed out loud at that Sir Nick comment
He first "claimed to be so good" at the WGC, he "didn't do better" yesterday at the masters therefore implying that since he is so good (conclusion drawn from him "doing better" at previous tournaments aka WGC) he should have done better... its really hard to explain your logic to you since I don't think you understand it yourself.Secondly: he backed up his mouth before and after (he was first asked the question when the WGC was in progress and then again right after he...
So by your logic/reasoning he was not only top five but also the number one player in the world when he won at WGC? Therefore he had every right to say so.Sucks when your own logic disproves your own argument huh.
Care to list his other two wins? Is that what golf is, "only after winning a major can you then talk about being good". I'll wager that if he were to win a major this year you would then say " well Tiger didn't play in that major so put an asterisk behind it". And let's be honest, he would get the same reaction from most if he won the masters and then "went off".And come on , really, his temper... the best player that I've ever seen play golf also seems to have one the...
I don't think that's a good way to put it, there are plenty of people who think that Phil is arrogant and probably just as many that think Rory is arrogant.Your also talking about a line (between arrogant and self confidence) that is hardly visible, in fact many may argue that they are the same.And lastly, should we really take what Johnny Miller says for anything? I mean, he's a great commentator but he is hardly humble and I don't think I can count how many times I've...
That's so bad that Daly looks photo-shopped