or Connect

Posts by finzfan11

I have attached a video of my driver swing. This strike was good. Maybe a little tiny pull but pretty straight end ended up about 260 deep. My miss is a push slice with the driver and pulls with my irons. I feel as if I'm making a proper shoulder turn but I'm not sure about the wrist  hinge at the top. Maybe not enough? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks for your time.  
 fell that im making good contact but poor shots start left and move further left. Not sure on how to upload video so i attached a youtube link. Thanks a bunch   I've been Playing Golf for:​ 5 years My current handicap index or average score is: 9 My typical ball flight is: Straight or slight draw The shot I hate or the "miss" I'm trying to reduce/eliminate is: pull hooks    
Contact feels solid but ball starts left and move further left on poor shots. Just wonder if anyone could maybe help me find out why. Thank you   I've been Playing Golf for:​ 5 years My current handicap index or average score is:9 My typical ball flight is: straight to slight draw The shot I hate or the "miss" I'm trying to reduce/eliminate is:  pull hooks     Videos