or Connect

Posts by Armygolfer4life

Fact?  No.  Opinion, yes.  You are not the only person that has been outside or inside the ropes.  My opinions are not irrelevant wrt the press.  I have seen people duck the press even after a good day.  That includes me.  Disagree all you want but careful with expressions of people's thoughts being irrelevant.  That brings back into play the word "rude". 
Played the GamerTours this past week.  They spun much more than the V2s.  I was short of pin on the greens I hit due to much less rollout  than the V2s I normally play.  Distance was fine; feel was fine.  Still cold here in Colorado, so I will have to wait until summer for final thoughts.  But overall, I cannot complain at all about the GamerTours...I think they will be the upgrade that I was looking for from the V2s...better green spin w/o increasing the sidespin too...
Got in a round today and put a new ball in play.  Overall score was not there (chipping STILL haunts me...can you say "next lesson"?).  However, ballstriking was improved...even with the high wind, also due to the lesson.  To play a Pete Dye course down the stretch at par, par, bogie (16, 17, 18) from the tips felt pretty good.  Courses south of Denver are all open...and in pretty good shape. 
Jx,   You are not the only one.  I took lessons when I was 8.  Played sporadically for years until my baseball career ended.  I start back into golf...and was HORRIBLE.  I took a lesson from an instructor at an air force base near me.  It was awful.  It didn't screw me up...heck, we didn't even discuss golf.  My hour was spent trying to understand zen and karma...yikes.  Anyway, I became a disciple of Golf Digest, but got me only so far.  I found a guy I trust after...
Onephenom,   Well said.  Concur.  Thank you for the input.
Dave,   Castle Rock and Denver are almost there...until this storm hit today...
That was the case for me.  I could beat balls but couldn't ascertain why so inconsistent.  Just a couple of adjustments (moved the ball a little more forward, ensure hands are forward at impact, alignment) and a slight forward press as a trigger did help immensely.  Now we are supposed to get another foot of snow...oh well.  
Those AREN'T her legs.  Have you seen her legs on the Golf Channel?  I know they said TV adds 10 pounds...but 10 pounds per leg?  Still has a pretty good swing though.  
I am not clueless...and I took a lesson...and it helped a lot.  
Totally concur!