or Connect

Posts by JxQx

Okay, thank you. Next time I am at the range I will definitely try shortening up my wedges a bit.
I've been Playing Golf for:​ 17 years My current handicap index or average score is: 78 My typical ball flight is: Straight with a mid trajectory The shot I hate or the "miss" I'm trying to reduce/eliminate is: The block fade Videos: Just as a heads up it's been a few months since I've swung a club due to winter, so there are a few pulls and such. Still trying to shake the rust off. A couple wedge shots and a couple flop shots. Here is some 7i shots. I will be getting...
Thank you guys. I'll definitely look into them. I appreciate the input.
Hey everyone, I'm going to be traveling to Tampa at the end of march for a marathon golf trip. Is there any recommendations for courses to check out? I'm looking to keep it under $75 a round. Thanks.
I am personally not a fan of anchored putting but that doesn't mean I care if others use this technique unless in a competitive (scratch) tournament. I love golf and wish more people did, if using a anchored stroke allows a person to enjoy the game more then more power too them. Will I give a friend crap for using a yip stick, definitely, that's what a friends are for but I wouldn't to anyone else. I personally don't really see the big issue with using a long putter for...
I used to have an R9 but picked up a new driver because of the same issue you're having. I ended up picking up the new cally razr fit xtreme. It may be worth demoing and trying to pick up a used one. It greatly improved my spin.
I would say to take lessons when you are comfortable to do so. I personally had a bad experience taking lessons and it caused me major problems with my game so I am very hesitant on getting more lessons, I would rather just fix it myself. I am probably one of the very few who have had issues getting lessons. If I had to do it over again I would most likely still get lessons but I would have educated myself a lot more on the golf swing before getting them.
I have pretty much the same SS range as you and made the switch to x-stiff in all my clubs. I found it to be a big help for me personally. Definitely try and get to an outdoor range and give it a side by side comparison if possible that way you can check both dispersion and ball flight.
I joined the one called "The Sand Trap CC". Their should be 20+ people in it.
I joined the sandtrap cc last night on 360 and there was only 1 other person in it. Glad to see a lot of people have joined.