or Connect

Posts by bkuehn1952

Good point.  And the guy has a decent enough swing in the video that he can't be just another male model pretending to be a golfer. Having carried a single strap bag for decades before switching to a double strap, it was always standard to swing the butt end of the bag around behind you (just like one does with a double strap).  Can't do that with the butt end leading.  Also, when caddying, you can pull the right club without swinging the bag around when the clubs face...
You carry your golf bag on your shoulder with the clubs pointing backward.
I have been told in the past to keep pull/push carts off greens, fringes/collars, tees, bunkers and GUR.
Somewhat in the same boat.  While there are clubs that I hit more consistently than others, none are so consistent that I can guarantee a good shot.  That is why I tend to just hit driver from the tee.  It is so much more satisfying to hit a driver O.B. than to hit a hybrid or iron O.B.
Light gray arrows are used on the Pro V1, Pro V1x and NXT, also.  Or at least the "like new" balls I occasionally find have similar markings.
Just three - Pebble, Pinehurst No. 2 and Oakland Hills.  Of the other seven, I think only Bay Hill is public access so at best I am going to have four some day.
I heartily agree with the idea that one should be allowed to socialize with people one chooses.  Where the line should be drawn is when organizations have a formal barrier for a certain group (i.e. women, religion, race, etc...).  The Royal and Ancient Golf Club of St Andrews should vote to remove the restriction. It will still be within their power to decide who is a member and who is not.   The other issue is whether organizations with significant public exposure...
Is it possible that the course was re-measured and the actual yardage was corrected?  Other than that, I agree that a .5 change on the course rating is a lot if the total yardage and features remained unchanged.
 Invest in some quality comfortable golf shoes if you haven't already.  Clean your bag out often; weight is your enemy.  When near the green, leave your bag on the side and rear of the green in the direction of the next hole.  That allows you to exit the green quickly and the group following you will appreciate your consideration.
Hopefully you will have a long wait.  I am 62 and still carry without any problems.  As you said, it feels good to get a little extra workout.