or Connect

Posts by big stoke

HOW will probably break the intent. In other news i finally got a fatebringer. Next up is finally beat crota on hard.
Fellow destiny player here on ps4. Have a 31 titan and hunter. Finally got all CE gear for both of them so grinding for the mateials to get them to 32. Was hoping to have both at 32 for HOW but no luck. One of the more addictive games I've played.
Lucky you. I played a 36 hole tourney at Crown Pointe in Farmington on Good Friday. Hour and a half south of my house and a good 15 degrees colder. I was under dressed for the cold/wind and of course nothing in the pro shop bigger than XL. I would have paid triple the asking price for one of the FJ rain jackets they had if I could have made it fit.
Traded in my old irons and got a new 38 inch Odyssey Works 7 tank counterbalanced putter, a Black Clover hat and a dozen of last years Srixon Z stars. So far I'm starting the season with new driver and 3 wood (X Hot pro for both), new irons (G25 4-U) and a new putter. I need to stop going to the golf store.
Picked up a used mint set of ping g25 irons 4-U to replace my ping g15's.
We have the same forecast in St.Louis. 11:28 tee time today. Course is going to be wet and crowded but I'm not complaining.Thanks for pointing that boogie.
We get the same in St.Louis. Got an 11:28 tee time. Course will probably be a swamp and swamped but I'm not complaining.
Used Callaway X Hot pro 10.5* driver, X Hot pro 3 wood, and a dozen maxfli U4 golf balls.
I'm curious, what store is offering this deal?