or Connect

Posts by golfpassion

No way to send at this time..
Hello, we are playing the Bay course..  Today I took in some more sites as this was match play and a slower pace. It must be the blue of the ocean, that makes all the colors more vibrant.. I sound gushy, and I am not, but its stunning.  We play Kaanapali next week, then some site seeing and then back to work. We will come back in two years when this event returns to Hawaii.    Regards
I just had the chance to play Kapalua, Hawaii.. Weather is beautiful, mountains in the background with clouds pouring over them, the ocean is beautiful. What a view! I have been invited to this event for the last few years and never indulged until now, what a mistake. I am a partner in my company and its my first real time of playing hooky in 19 years, I am not sure if I feel guilty or upset, I did not do this sooner.  I am fitness and golf nut, but have only played...
Every company likely has their ups and downs. Wilson I think lost direction for a while, and even worse was out marketed by other companies. Perhaps too many products.  However, so far as their irons FG-62, they are quite solid and play well. I do 'very' much like the Zip and Duo golf balls.   I hope they do start to market more and tell a better story based on a great history and solid product.  I would agree that every golf product they offer is not top notch and...
Titleist has successfully provided striking forgiveness and shot shaping. That is hard to come across these days.  I have the Burner 2.0 and IMHO they are nice playable clubs, however, it is hard to shape a shot. Titlest AP1 at least support a mid-handicapper and may be even more useful in a lower handicapper hands. So, an excellent transition iron IMHO. Why do I suggest the Titleist irons.. Read on if you care.    A bit more history.. The Burner 2.0's replaced my...