or Connect

Posts by drcool73

Thanks for the replies. It is tough looking at the courses websites and trying to decide so input from people who have actually played there is always helpful. 
I will be going to Hilton Head for my brother in laws wedding in May. I figure scheduling a few rounds will give me some time away from the family for a few hours. My wife has 10 siblings so being around that much family all day every day for a week and a half gets a bit trying.   So if you could play 4 different courses on Hilton Head which ones would you choose? The condo we are staying at is right on #18 at the Arthur Hills course at Palmetto Dunes so I am...
Hello everyone. I am new here and I am checking everything out. This is a pretty great community and it looks like there is a ton of great info. I will try to share if I have something to add.   Just a bit about me: I am from Spokane, WA and have been golfing for about 20 years now. A few years back I was getting to where I was happy with my game but I have regressed a few strokes over the past few years. Now that I am married with a kid it is harder and harder to...