or Connect

Posts by mchichioco

I've been Playing Golf for:​ around 3 years My current handicap index or average score is: 10 My typical ball flight is: High, slight draw The shot I hate or the "miss" I'm trying to reduce/eliminate is:   Pull, and sometimes a push     Videos: 
I use   Driver 3 wood 3/4 Hybrid 5-9 Irons Pitching wedge gap wedge sand wedge lob wedge putter   I find this most desirable for me.   I really need those 4 wedges, some people don't like the lob wedge or don't see the need for it, but I find the lob wedge very helpful for short spinny chips, flop shots, and bunker shots where you need to launch it high.   I don't see the need for a 5 wood because I can hit the 3/4 hybrids almost as far if not farther than...
I enjoy the the Mizuno MP 54's kbs 115 gram shaft(steel stiff shaft)   Wonderful irons, much smaller heads than my previous ones, and great feel to them.!
Thank you all for the very helpful tips!   I've adjusted my routine now.   Before, I would take 1 practice swing next to ball, and one behind, step up and hit it.   Now,  I take one very light swing behind ball, step up and hit with very little time in between. Helps me stay dead focused for a few seconds, hit the ball without overthinking it, then moving forward and playing the ball from where it ended up, good or bad.   I've been doing a much better job of trying...
Hey guys!    I'm a junior in highschool and i'm a 10 handicap.   I play with Mizuno MP 54's, stiff shaft, and callaway hybrid graphite regular, 3 wood RBZ stiff shaft and a driver amp cell regular.     I notice that especially on my hybrids and driver, they seem to always go much higher than my 3 wood.   The contact on these higher shots feel the same and still feel really solid. I'm usually able to get around 260 ish yards of carry on my driver, but that's it. It...
Hi everybody, Im a 10 handicap and im on my high school's golf team... When im playing with friends or for fun, I average anywhere from 1-2 over to about 5/6 over. However, my last 2 matches Ive shot 7 over and an ugly 11 over on 9 holes. Whenever I'm at the range im just so relaxed I can just strike the ball well, but something about tournament play messes me up. I tend to overthink my alignment, my swing and I doubt my mechanics.. What do you guys suggest to calm my...
Hey everyone, I'm a Junior in highschool 10 handicap and I have tryouts for golf tomorrow. I have an issue, I've been generally playing well but all of a sudden im slicing my driver.... I think this might be caused by a weak grip and maybe an out to in swing? Does anybody have drills to fix my slice? Also, how can I make my golf grip stronger? What adjustments with my hands do I need to make in order to achieve a stronger grip? Thanks for the help!
Hey Everyone. Recently I've been noticing that I'm kind of getting stuck at around low 80's. I think one of the main reasons is mainly my chipping. In general I don't hit many tops and fats, but I will have my slip ups like anyone else. However, I usually average sticking it 10-15 feet away on an "easy" chip... Yes It's on the green and all, but I noticed that the main difference between me and the golfers a bit better than me is accuracy of chipping. For me, my problem...
They don't have a regular time. They all just happen randomly and can be distracting at times
Hello, I am 16 years old and roughy a 12 Handicap... Anyways, I usually don't have an issue but lately my tics from my disorder of Tourette syndrome have been messing up my pre shot routine. Any idea on how I can deal with this? Anybody else have tourettes? This has been throwing me off lately