or Connect

Posts by oldmac

Ah, thanks for that correction, I was surprised when the sales person told me that because the shafts are so new to the market, I suspected that info was wrong.
I chose the Recoil shafts because UST is claiming that they have all the benefits of graphite and steel in one shaft, and what little I've heard about the Recoils from independent 3rd parties has been very positive. Additionally, I've heard Kuchar and Snedeker are using them now on tour. Finally, when I bought my first set of irons, I was fortunate enough to not know that I was supposed to prefer steel shafts "because that's what the pros play", so I bought graphite and...
I'm new to The Sand Trap, I live in Florida, and I just ordered a full set of UST Recoil (600 series) shafts, 76 gram, regular flex, for my Ping G25 irons. I'll post my opinions about how they compare to the stock shafts and others I've used as soon as I've had some time to experience them in play. I imagine about two weeks. If anyone else is using these, I'd like to hear your impressions, too.