or Connect

Posts by iHack

You're a non-golfer if If you use the phrase "I haven't used my mulligan"
If your cell phone is clipped to your belt during play you're a non-golfer
As Colin cowherd would say, "this is a you problem". Really maybe you need to lighten up, do your kids play sports and not keep score? Just saying..lol
I wanted to play something different than a prov1. I tried sr, and vstar. I didn't like sr but liked the vstar. So I'd put a couple vstar and couple prov in bag. to compare them both I would alternate whenever I lost 1. I would keep track of how many holes I'd have the same ball for and how I would score. I found I had a more predictable flight with prov which lead to more chances at birdie. Was my score score drastically different? No, but I found I was in better...
910 & 913 is the same
To get better i feel like you need a high shot that can land near flag and hold. Not a low shot that rolls off. The low shot is only desirable when needed. For a stock shot I would much prefer a rising approach that holds my target. I have developed the high shot from the drill video above.
So glad there's a website like this. That video saved me so much aggravation and money, 5 days of practicing that move from the hips video and I'm playing best golf ever. 3 birdies and an eagle Sunday. I had so much control fades and draws at will. Putting and a few bad t shots kept me from breaking 80 had 3 - 3 putts. Shot 80.That hips forward drill even works dry just practicing in the living room getting yelled at by the wife. If only I could practice hips forward...
Tom Watson did not win so what is the wake up call you want sent?What's impressive is these guys can bash the ball and still be competitive in all other aspects of the game. The remax competitors just bash the ball. These tour players you're hating on have the athleticism to hit a drive 340 and still have enough touch inside 100 yards to finish top 10 in a major. Rory bombs the ball and won. Are you saying he wasn't "playing golf"?Do you also think the NFL should take...
That drill is great. Irons were great today, got a very good feel for impact frm it.. Now if I can just hit driver.The problem with low flight is they don't stick well with long irons.
Mvmac just the guy i was hoping to hear from. Straight draw and pull draw is right on. The first video hips forward drill. What is the feel I'm looking for to mesh into my full swing. The second video. I am the guy on left. Ball back, hands forward and finishing low. Thanks for quick response!