or Connect

Posts by iHack

So glad there's a website like this. That video saved me so much aggravation and money, 5 days of practicing that move from the hips video and I'm playing best golf ever. 3 birdies and an eagle Sunday. I had so much control fades and draws at will. Putting and a few bad t shots kept me from breaking 80 had 3 - 3 putts. Shot 80.That hips forward drill even works dry just practicing in the living room getting yelled at by the wife. If only I could practice hips forward...
Tom Watson did not win so what is the wake up call you want sent?What's impressive is these guys can bash the ball and still be competitive in all other aspects of the game. The remax competitors just bash the ball. These tour players you're hating on have the athleticism to hit a drive 340 and still have enough touch inside 100 yards to finish top 10 in a major. Rory bombs the ball and won. Are you saying he wasn't "playing golf"?Do you also think the NFL should take...
That drill is great. Irons were great today, got a very good feel for impact frm it.. Now if I can just hit driver.The problem with low flight is they don't stick well with long irons.
Mvmac just the guy i was hoping to hear from. Straight draw and pull draw is right on. The first video hips forward drill. What is the feel I'm looking for to mesh into my full swing. The second video. I am the guy on left. Ball back, hands forward and finishing low. Thanks for quick response!
My irons have a low penetrating flight.  It's one I can control and consistently shoot 80-85.   I want to raise the ball flight and feel like the low flight is hurting me from getting to the next level. My shot is almost always a low draw. When I set up for a fade I get a little more height. Swing Speed with 6 iron is appx 92    How can I increase Ball Height?   Does it come from a steeper AoA or shallower.  With that swing speed it is definitely an impact issue and...
How to play this hole? The fairway has a hard run to the right, it also has a hazard along the entire right side of the fairway. There are trees on the left but you can manage your way out, unlike the right side hazard. What is the best shot on this hole. I usually hit a cut down the left hand side, the other day I hit a draw down the right side. The cut is much more comfortable for me. Problem is if i miss or its over cooked its heading out. Maybe i should start...
Academy is their short 9 hole. Fun quick 9. Longest par 4 is 325. 4 par 3' s and 5 par 4's . Definitely your best bet on 4th of July in somerset county.
Unless someone gets u on trump your not playing. It is great though. I forgot to mention Royce brook cc. Is semi private nice course design.
Def play Neshanic valley then stop at thirstys bar and grill for the London broil sandwhich. Berkshire valley is also a awesome course that is right up there near morristown.
I found my ball in the fescue not marked by any stakes. I deemed it unplayable because it was. I should have taken a picture. What is the proper proceeding. I dropped 1 club length from where the ball was at rest, no closer to the hole. Second question if playing in fescue that is not marked if your clubs hits the plants during address, backswing, or forward swing is this ground. The club is not resting on plant life but growth is up to the knees and very difficult...