or Connect

Posts by Mulligan Jeff

There is no shoulda, coulda, woulda period. If there was - well Jack came in second place a boatload of times. I agree, Tiger is at 14 cuz it is what it is.
I've seen Tiger on the practice range using a rolled up towel stretched across his chest held under each armpit. He was hitting iron shots and towel stayed in place. Not sure what you accomplish by this.
With the Foley days behind Tiger he can swing away with a renewed confidence and leave that straightjacket form of a swing in his rear view mirror. Yeah he wins a major in 2015.
It takes years to build a solid, upstanding reputation but only a few words to destroy it. As one of the most outspoken PGA Presidents, maybe it was only a matter of time for Bishop to stick foot in mouth. How ironic that Suzie Whaley, if elected as PGA Secretary, will be in line for PGA President in a short few years.
I've tinkered with soft-stepping for some years - you make a good point by saying to soft-step the long irons and hard-step the scoring irons. That I have not done but I will do for next season. Let me ask you is there a big difference in distance from soft step to hard?
Happy Birthday Jamo I wish you Eagles on the horizon.
Shaft tips for irons are normally .370 diameter, make sure repair shop swingweights finished club properly, then it will basically swing itself.
That must be an NBA player, it's spelled wrong.
You broke Tom Brady's club!# You... lol
Robert Wagner in Banning great movie - one scene he bets his competitor that he can stiff it out of bunker, well sandtrap (sounds better in our forum). He steps on ball to bury it a bit in the sand while competitor is not watching, then he blasts out of trap for a miraculous shot!