or Connect

Posts by Mulligan Jeff

It's not like Tiger has been a stellar chipper by any means, even his days under Haney there was much room for improvement. Haney eluded to it in "The Big Miss".
Will Dr. Phil please step in...
High Shool golf team 1973 1st hole Par 4 at Kielbasa Links - chipped in from fringe, I mis-hit shot and skulled it going directly at hole it hit the pin and fell in hole.
Jenkins is an a.. that's a given. Not sure why Golf Digest publish such distasteful parody interview - they may have accomplished more sales for the month of December but beyond that they lose big time.
This could be his stepping stone to coaching the Ryder Cup in future.
Slow players don't know that they play slow or they make it right in their own mind that they are not that slow. Heck they don't know what they don't know.
Can't see a benefit of clubface in that condition. 00 steel wool will do the trick Joe it should make rust disappear. Maraging or blending of materials was used some years ago to achieve a greater hardness in clubface.
Tiger would not knowingly wear a pair of mom jeans. My guess is that he got up too early that particular morning and grabbed the wrong jeans at the foot of the bed. Those are LV's jeans lol
I've spent most of my playing days in the rough and yes, at times deep rough. I play a hooded 5 iron with a set-up of ball between belly button and back foot - keep hands ahead of clubhead throughout swing and finish swing with hands low.
There is no shoulda, coulda, woulda period. If there was - well Jack came in second place a boatload of times. I agree, Tiger is at 14 cuz it is what it is.