or Connect

Posts by Mulligan Jeff

Check out Orange Lake Resort in Kissimmee, 54 holes of golf, state of the art practice facility, several pools with lazy river and of course nice accomodations.
Dustin Johnson -12 Charles Howell III -11 Hunter Mahan -10
Played golf at Orange Lake Resort in Kissimmee, FL yesterday - playing partner had a Warrior rescue club he said they gave it to him to try out - when they called back later for payment he wanted to return it and they said keep it. Not a bad deal cuz he said he liked it from the start!
No player led driving accuracy enroute to victory in 2013. Doesn't appear to be a priority statistic.
Tiger has to keep L.V. draped in diamonds! More power to him.
Here's a tip on where to find some reasonably priced used clubs - go to the nearest used clothing store i.e. Salvation Army or similar. You'll be amazed at what you find! Always be on the lookout for old Ping Putters they can fetch a price of $1500 and up. Now keep this a secret and don't tell anybody lol
My apologies OGS!
Welcome Billy Z I live near Romeo.
There's a story that goes like the National Enquirer caught Tiger in an extramarital affair two years prior to the story breaking in media. The Tiger camp afraid of the story going public agreed to have Tiger do a cover shoot and story for Men's Fitness in exchange for their not going public.
Does that mean your money is on Jack? One point that is hard to judge is the level of competition each has faced - that may be defined by the scoring average among their competition.