or Connect

Posts by Mulligan Jeff

I've tinkered with soft-stepping for some years - you make a good point by saying to soft-step the long irons and hard-step the scoring irons. That I have not done but I will do for next season. Let me ask you is there a big difference in distance from soft step to hard?
Happy Birthday Jamo I wish you Eagles on the horizon.
Shaft tips for irons are normally .370 diameter, make sure repair shop swingweights finished club properly, then it will basically swing itself.
That must be an NBA player, it's spelled wrong.
You broke Tom Brady's club!# You... lol
Robert Wagner in Banning great movie - one scene he bets his competitor that he can stiff it out of bunker, well sandtrap (sounds better in our forum). He steps on ball to bury it a bit in the sand while competitor is not watching, then he blasts out of trap for a miraculous shot!
Ping has had an inherent problem of shafts breaking near hosel for years. The hosel is too short and ferrules too.
One win of some kind and competing in a major is my guess. It's just hard to judge how his body holds up. I would guess he's toned down his workouts.
Patrick Reed plays with a confident stride in his walk, I haven't noticed arrogance in him. It was great watching him at the Ryder Cup.
I remember Billy Horshell saying his swing coach had him weaken his left hand (right handers) on putter grip, he said after that putts were dropping more and more.