or Connect

Posts by Mulligan Jeff

Miguel should release a video of his stretching exercise.
I have several close friends that have cw permit and I am very comfortable in their company. When it comes to strangers nope. Have you ever considered how often you come in contact (passing by) with a stranger that carries a weapon illegally?
Ask Roy McAvoy!
Depending upon if you're right handed envision a hand towel under right armpit - don't let towel fall throughout swing. It helped me.
I like watching how "loaded" their swing stays in backswing - I'm a caster ever trying to be more loaded.
I want outrageous speed with a Callaway XR Driver! Rickie Fowler -11 Sergio Garcia -11 Patrick Reed -11
When someone is that abusive in a PM it tells me they don't stand up face-to-face for themselves in the real world hence their verbal abuse on paper or in a forum platform. Take it with a grain of salt Shorty and move forward. Heck you can say you been called worse by better. On a lighter note if some-1 reely intanded two get two yoo they samply would tern off spal chack.
This sounds like a Hollywood script Get Shorty!!
Johnny tell-it-like-it-is Miller nobody matches his colorful commentary. He will be missed at this years U.S. Open.
Don't know who Dickie Vittenburger is and don't care - just like watching Hannah!!