or Connect

Posts by Mulligan Jeff

And they're off the rack unlike our PGA Pro's
I hit the G30 today at Carl's Golfland, the sales guy said they only have demo clubs to hit - the new line isn't available until sometime in August and they can't even display them yet.
They have units to accomodate all tastes and yes it's a huge complex.
Try Golfworks.
Orange Lake is sure to please with hundreds of time shares, two 18 holes golf courses including an Arnold Palmer Signature design, two 9 hole courses, pools with lazy rivers and more. And 10 minutes from Disney.
I have a framed lithograph of Palmer & Nicklaus looking over a putt in a Ryder Cup Match, it is signed by both.
272 short par 4 from white tees, drive came to rest on lower tier of two tiered green. I felt like Thor for an instant!
I had tennis elbow some years ago that affected my golf swing in a big way with much pain. I took anti inflammatory meds that didn't help. Then a friend of mine told me to use my fingers and dig/massage my affected arm. It helped.
117 yards out in fairway hit 9 iron, hit edge of hole and pin on the fly ended up 6 inches away.
I was B-Fit for Bridgestone B330-RX golf balls. Sergio Garcia -12 Jim Furyk -12 Matt Kuchar -12