or Connect

Posts by Mulligan Jeff

"Of all the gin joints in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine."
Tiger should be self taught heck he would pick and choose what his swing coaches gave him direction on anyway; plus he knows more about the swing than most on tour.
I always wondered if those wax figures were true to form.
Tiger is a workout junkie, he always has been. You would think that he would tone down the workouts to fit his 38 year old body. There was talk that years ago his left knee problems stemmed from a kick by a Navy Seal in a kill house. Crazy fascination with the military.
Let the buyer beware! If it appears to be too good to be true then it must be untrue. You gotta be careful especially with Craigs List.
14 Major Championships along with 18 World Golf Championships - no question who the GOAT is...
A group of us are going to Zac Brown concert tonight so it's tailgate with beer on ice and Absinthe shooters.
Buy it now for $27.76 on Ebay
Some years ago I saw a lady driving a Yugo who was talking on a cellphone, so a high handicapper hitting Pro V1's is not a big deal.
Well if you ever need to take a 2 club length drop - alacazam you're back in the fairway.