or Connect

Posts by LAMountaineer

Thanks.  That article is one of the simplest and easiest to understand articles that I have seen on the subject.  It's a lot clearer that the USGA rulebook.
Don;t be an ass.  You know the answer to his question, give it to him.  If not, just move on!
Can someone who actually knows the rules of golf explain the real difference as to what the water hazard rules are concerning those marked with yellow stakes and lines vs. those with red stakes and lines?  Is there a difference concerning where the next shot is played?  If so, what is it?  Also, when can the next shot be played on the far side of the water hazard?     Thanks.
+1000.  Political statements have no place in this discussion
Any more votes for Jim Furyk?
This is one of the many rules that need to be modified under the USGA's 'Pace of Play' promotion.  IMO, unless you in a PGA or USGA National tornament, you would be allowed to delclare the ball lost or unplayable, and then drop at the nearest point that's no closer to the  hole with a 2 stroke penalty (aka stroke and distance from the tee.  In either case, you would be hitting three from that point.  This will greatly speed up the pace of play on most public, and alot of...
Jim Furyk.   He's the most like me, except his swing is on the same plane time after time after time.  I would be very happy to have his swing.
Thanks for your input.  
I've recently begun checking out the three, lower-priced Callaway golf balls -- HX Hot, HX Diablo, and HX Warbird.  I know that the HOT is a 3-piece ball, while the other two are two-piece balls.  Has anyone else done any testing or comparison of these three balls.  The Callaway web site does not tell us much.  What is the exact differences between these three balls -- especially between the Diablo and Warbird.  Any and all information is greatly appreciated.   BTW,...
Rory McIlroy.  His new clubs are working now.