or Connect

Posts by Demers18

I just picked up a new pair of Adidas Adicross II shoes and I picked up a R1 Driver used on Kijiji the same day to replace my R9.   No I just need this damn snow to go away!
I would say that you were totally in the right. As everyone has mentioned above, all the clues pointed to the fact that he was moving on to the next hole. I understand him leaving the flag in to have a target, but at the very least he could have left his bag by the green or alerted you in some kind of way. So I wouldn't worry about it too much. 
NHL: Montreal Canadiens I'm a Huge Habs fanand of hockey in general. NFL: Vikings ( I don't watch football but have always liked the Vikings fornsoke reason MLB: Jays since they're Canadian otherwise it'd be the Expos NBA: I can't watch basketball, just can't do it but to pick one tram it would have to be the Raptors
Thanks Matt!   Thanks for those videos. I'll have to try those exercises on the range. I think I may bend my wrist a little when I shoot so that would be something to keep in mind.   I'll post a video once I get a chance to either hit the range or clear some snow so I can actually swing my driver.
I've had a very high ball flight pretty much since I've been playing golf and I think I'm finally at the point where I'd like to try and lower it. I think it will give me more options on the course.   I was using a R9 10.5 Stiff Shaft and closed the face as much as I could go. This helped a little but I'm sure there is a way I could change the height with tweaking my swing or swing path. I feel like I'm losing distance as I don't get very much roll and it totally affects...
I've founf that I play my best golf when I'm alone. For some reason having to wait and chat with others affects my mojo when I'm on the course. I simply feel more focused. At the same time though, it is a lot of fun to play with other people who are of the same/better caliber as it pushes you to dial your game in.
I wouldn't, just because, well it's for women. I can hear it now. You hit a putt that's too short " Don't forget your purse."   I just believe that there are so many options out there that I'm sure you'll be able to find something in the mens section. But if you really like and you don't care, why not?
I'd be happy to trade with you...I'll give you a -21 Celsius (-5.8 Fahrenheit) which fells like -28 Celsius ( -18.4 Fahrenheit) for your 47 Fahrenheit (9 Celsius) any day of the week and twice on Sundays at this time of the year!
 I'll pass on the snow... We just had another 25cm over the past few days. It's actually been the second coldest winter EVER since they've been recording temperatures. Yeah, it's been that effing cold. Picture this: -30 Celsius (-22 Fahrenheit)  which has been a staples this winter and that's not including windchill. Our coldest day was -50 Celsius (-58 Fahrenheit) with the wind chill. We were even colder than the planet Mars on that day... Yeah, really here's the link to...
Well this thread may have finally helped me break out of my cocoon! I've posted a few times but nothing really substantial. I have, many times, wanted to ask questions or even chime in but I guess I simply didn't want to mow anyone's grass or ask a question that's already been answered a million times. Must say it actually feels nice to break the ice again, so to speak, as I plan to break 80 this year on regular basis (wishing hoping) as I'll have a lot more time to spend...