or Connect

Posts by That is Good

Nicest public ones (IMO).   Syracuse, NY: Drumlins.   But the following are much nicer and not much of a drive from Syracuse.   Baldwinsville, NY: Timber Banks, Radisson and Foxfire.   Fayetteville, NY: Green Lakes.   Marcellus, NY: Links at Sunset Ridge.   Camillus, NY: Camillus CC (clubhouse burnt down recently)
My dad was a club pro so of course he taught me the game and I'm addicted.   Not sure how old I was when I started playing all the time, sometime during my elementary school years.
  Same as stroke.
   1) Have the best player play the front nine with one group of three, then have him/her play the back nine with the other group of three. 2) You're correct.
   From the tee your provisional will be lying 3. If you do not find your first ball, then you play the provisional and will be hitting 4. Edit: I type too slow. David in FL already explained it.
Standing over a putt with someone walking within my peripheral vision bugs me.   Usually they're retrieving the flagstick or their club laying on the green.   I back off the ball and start over.
Yes. With Tiger playing pain free the intimidation factor will kick back on and he'll swiftly rise to #1
JetBlue has curbside baggage check too, costs $2.00 plus a tip, worth it for the non-lugging around.
 We have a group that goes to Orlando every March and we fly JetBlue. The first checked bag is free, so we check our clubs and take a carry-on (no charge) for our clothes.I always pack two dozen balls and they've said nothing about that over the past few years. Their listing is just a suggestion, it's important to be within the weight limit & that's easy. I also put all the bathroom stuff in with the clubs. Buy a case and take your own weapons, you'll be happier.
Swatting at the grass behind his ball was not a good move, could be considered improving his lie.