or Connect

Posts by dragon7507

Your a much better golfer than I am but a simple suggestion would be to maybe take a few video's of your swing and post them here. That way people can take a look and see if they notice any issues. It worked great so far for me.
  Sorry to double post but wanted to throw a great big thank you to you guys. I went to the driving range and focused on a few key things. They were 1. Keep the arm triangle during my back swing. This is from the point that onephenom made about keeping my lead arm straight. If you keep that triangle it keeps everything at just the right distance.   2. Keeping my weight back. Again, per onephenom, this kept me grounded   3. Standing up straight then sticking my butt out...
Thanks for the input, and I do take this all in the constructive way. I know that I am not a great golfer and I have flaws so it is becoming my goal to minimize them. If someone said my swing sucked and offered no input then it might be a little less of a happy response but what you did, taking a look and noting the things that are incorrect is exactly what I am looking for.    I will get to working the things that you posted at home since they are things that I can just...
Thanks for the input. The one thing that you noted I was doing good has been my "white whale" of a goal. getting that weight forward. I have always kept my weight on the right foot and struggled to get it back to the left so I am happy that I am finally starting to have that happen.   I did go to the range the week before this video and focused on the left arm straight, and after hitting for this and watching the tape I realized I completely forgot to stick to that  That...
Thanks all. I will try and be active on here but unsure how much the opinion of a high handicap golfer is worth 
My self I think I was A) Over reaching on my back swing and B) My left elbow was bending in during back swing   Videos: 3 Wood caddie view   3 wood down the line:   7 Iron caddie view:   7 iron down the line
New to the forum as a poster but have been reading for a while and figured it was time to join. Live in the Omaha, NE area and working to start actually golfing consistantly this year. Have been golfing off and on the past 4-5 years but this year I want to go either weekly or every other week and see if I can start golfing decently.
I have some high quality video shot from my DSLR on a tripod and will be editing it down and wanted to find out what the important parts to submit here would be. I took video from in front of me so straight on and from the right of me at set up. I took around 3-4 swings with multiple clubs, a 60* wedge, 9 iron, 7 iron, 3 wood and a driver. I am trying to find out if I would be better off posting all the swings, one with each club or even just multiple swings with only...