or Connect

Posts by maddog0512

For a golfer that has the problem of rotating too much on the backswing (past 90 degrees to the point of pulling the eyes off the ball), would you recommend keeping the trail foot perpindicular to the target line (or minimally flared) as a way to limit the over-rotation?
First off, great looking swing.  You're a better golfer than I so take this with a grain of salt.  It looks like in the DTL view, you might be making a very slight OTT move.  In the FO view, you might be casting a bit on the downswing.  Both of these things would contribute to a weak fade.  It also seems like you're not transferring enough weight onto your left side at impact (also something I'm currently working on).  However, you said your contact is pretty consistent so...
Great video, Mike.  Thanks for sharing.
I'm not qualified to give advice but where is this indoor facility? I'm also in CO (near Golden) and would love a place to practice over the winter.
 Much obliged.
Pardon my ignorance but where do I write this damn review??  TIA 
So I haven't updated this thread in a while.  I've been working for a while now on getting a better body rotation on the downswing and keeping my right heel down until impact.  It's not where I want either to be but I think it's getting better.  Watching the video really makes me want to start working on shortening the backswing.  Any comments are welcomed!  
Brian at Evolvr is having me work on something similar.  My hands tend to get too far behind me as well.  The drills I've been doing are designed to really feel the arms/hands in front of my torso throughout the entirety of the swing.  Doing this slow is easy but when I go to speed it up, it tends to be much harder, go figure.  I almost have to feel like my swing is more "armsy" which goes against everything you're told about the golf swing.  You might try to feel like...
Good luck man!  Everybody is pulling for you.
This is exactly the type of back pain I've been dealing with this season.  I actually started seeing a chiropractor about it a few months ago.  Can I still get in on this?