or Connect

Posts by frost323

Went to the range today and was working on my tempo and take away. Getting better slowly but Shirley.
Good idea. My local golf store is having a big demo day a the driving range so ill go try that out. Thxs
Yea I agree. I've been really trying to stick to that formula and it seems to help me. I don't lit myself get the mondo bucket of ball so ill spread it out a little
I've been Playing Golf for:​  off and on for 5 years My current handicap index or average score is: don't have one but I would imagine aroud 19 to 20 My typical ball flight is: pretty hi with a little fade The shot I hate or the "miss" I'm trying to reduce/eliminate is: keeping away from the slice Videos:
Ok thanks. Ill try it again
What do you guys think. I've just got back into playing again and am a work in progress. P.s. I'm not sure if I post the video the right way. Not the most computer savy guy in the world . Sorry
I've been Playing Golf for:​  My current handicap index or average score is: My typical ball flight is: The shot I hate or the "miss" I'm trying to reduce/eliminate is: Videos:
Putting is definitely a good start. I've come to realize that pounding out 150 on the driving range will only take you so far.
Well I'm a tall golfer (6'7) and was wondering what all the other taller golfers use.
Finally made a profile, I've been creeping on the site for a few months now. Good to be a part of the golf community.