or Connect

Posts by Torc Golf

We've been trying out new colors (partially thanks to feedback from this forum) and have come up with an addition to our product line. Introducing TORC Jr's!   Now available in 4 colors (Red, Blue, White and Yellow) and less weight for those looking for slightly less training weight. Ideal for Seniors, Women or the Jr golfer in your family.   All Torc's come with the handy carrying case, best of all they're only $9.95!. Visit www.torcgolf.com to order your TORC Jr...
Enter the promo code on our website during check out.   like us on FACEBOOK
Thanks David! We're lucky to have found a good vendor for golf promotions and came up with this concept. Next is the cardboard image that will attach to the top of this.   Also, we're looking for distributors and resellers so if anyone is interested, please let us know... I'll retype this so it stands out more:   VENDORS and DISTRIBUTORS WANTED. Please PM me for details
Btw, what do you think of our new display?  
Greetings fellow Sand Trappers!   It's been a while since we've checked in here. A LOT of exciting things happening at Torc Golf! We've gotten a tremendous response from our audience and this summer was definitely one of the most exciting. Some of things we've been up to is jump starting golf tournament promotions, taking a dive into social media, talking to major distributors (creating and developing a point-of-sale) and completing another large product run!   For...
Get 20% off your purchase in the month of June!  Our Dads and Grads promotion is going on now.  Just enter 5559ADD0 during check out to take advantage of this promo now!
Get 20% off your purchase in the month of June!  Our Dad's and Grad's promotion is going on now.  Just enter 5559ADD0 during check out to take advantage of this promo now!  www.torcgolf.com
KT pros: Easy on the eyes   KT cons: unsexy voice
thanks for the reply rayg.  fyi, the Torc was never designed to use while hitting balls!  in fact, one of our disclaimers is that we do not recommend hitting with it on.  i'd like to reiterate this, WE DO NOT RECOMMEND HITTING BALLS WITH IT.   we do hear that users really like to hit with it on, we just kinda have to turn a blind eye ;)  the way i see it, USGA does not allow any apparatus to be attached while in play so you may not want to practice with it anyways.
Any more reviews?  How about some Facebook posts?  Thanks!