or Connect

Posts by Thomas Andrew

Bionic glove is SICK.  I found one at my course that was only lightly used and played it for about 20-30 rounds afterward until it was super worn.  I loved the way it provided padding in certain places but feel in other places (i.e. the inside joints of the fingers w/ ultra thin lycra slits), it actually caused me to develop thicker calluses throughout my fingers along with barehanded play inside of 100 yards, but overall the Bionic is super wet and good for your game my...
Bump...   ProV1x is an awesome ball...I think it's funny that no one has asked the OP what type of clubs he uses, type of swing, playing conditions, etc...With a slow swing speed and a super GI set of irons could someone theoretically lose 15 yards with a different ball - any ball, let alone a Prov1x?  What if someone swings super fast and spins the s*** out of the ProV1x into the wind and it goes nowhere?   Not much information on OP's equipment, playing...
Bump...   I have 3 wedges in my bag:   50* , 8* bounce - Cleveland 588 Forged, Black Pearl   56* , 10* bounce - Cleveland 588 Forged, Black Pearl   60* , 10* bounce - Vokey SM4, standard finish   IMO the 588 Forged is much better for your game.  The other comments made on the thread sum it up - better swing weight, better head with amazing turf interaction, and less mishits overall.  Grooves IMO don't matter as much as how much spin you can put on the...
The K15 hybrid is terrible IMO...My G15 4-wood is definitely one of my favorite clubs to hit--long, straight, forgiving, great control over trajectory with it.  I can't speak to the G15 hybrid series but I didn't like the feel of the K-15 or G-20 hybrid at all.  I gave each of them a good 10-15 shots in a testing session at G-Smith.  Ended up going with the Cleveland Classic 3-hybrid, 20.5 degrees, my preference for a hybrid is a small, light head that feels like an...
I'd highly recommend the Precision Forged 588's.  I tried both those and the new CB Cleveland wedge, and although the CB felt great and was very forgiving, the Forged was also as forgiving and gave me a good 5-10 yards of consistent distance longer.   I now have been using the 50 degree, 8 degree bounce Black Pearl Forged 588, for about 5-10 rounds, and have consistently been putting the ball within 15 feet of the pin from 75-115 yards with the club.  I don't have to...
Guys, it's 2013 and the Mashie has been replaced with the Classic Hybrid - the shaft is the Matrix Ozik shaft and I believe it's a bit different from the previous Miyazaki shaft.   I haven't hit the Mashie before, but I know Cleveland's been using the same gliderail technology for these clubs for about 15 years.  I've been looking to add a hybrid to the bag for awhile now, and tried a host of hybrids over the course of two testing sessions this past month at...