or Connect

Posts by Alanlinks

Terrible decision by the committee. It now leaves a sour taste regarding the tournament. Be interesting to see if this affects Tiger today.
If he goes on to win the masters it may be known as "the major he should have been disqualified"
I am just saying its what is being reported over here, whilst I am not sure on the rule. I am not saying he should be disqualified, I am just posting what is being reported as in my link above.
Tiger Woods could face disqualification from the Masters for an alleged illegal drop during his second round at Augusta. World number one Woods saw his approach shot at the 15th hit the flag stick then spin back into the water, just as he was making a charge to the top of the leaderboard. He decided against playing from the drop-zone and instead went back to where his original shot was played, but decided to move two yards further back, from where he produced a...
The talk over here is that Tiger himself said he dropped the ball back 2 yards to give himself a better shot. That is against the rules and he should be disqualified. Not sure on the rule myself but, he did drop the ball further back.
Great first day with good scores on a perfect day. Mickelson impressed me the way he played the back 9, its so important to know this course and Phil knows it better than anybody. Decent start for the Europeans but, I'm hoping Rose, Donald and Westwood make a big move today.
He had really good birdie chances at 11&12 but missed.
Westwoods putting yet again letting him down.
1st post so go easy please.   Tiger is a deserved favourite and will be in the mix come Sunday. I have a small bet on Louis Ossthuizen, but any of Poulter, Rose and Westwood would be greatly appreciated.