or Connect

Posts by tjy355

Nickent...
Classic: I've lived most of my golfing life in Arizona so unfortunately, I've never had the opportunity to play any courses from the Golden Age of golf course design. I'm hoping to be able to realize my dreams of more golf travel with the goal of experiencing as many of these classic courses as I can. Modern: Based on the play of four of their designs, Coore & Crenshaw seem to be the guys that are offering modern course design that have a flavor for the old school. ...
You do realize that you lose the bet unless he wins THREE (or more) major tournaments...
In October of 2009, Jonathan Papelbon was taking an earlier than expected vacation in Kiawah Island, SC. He had a free day and wanted to play a round of golf. He was directed to the Cassique Golf Club, a nearby private golf course. He arrived at the course and asked the pro if he could get on. "Sure," said the Pro, "What's your handicap?" Not wanting to admit that he had an 18 handicap, he decided to cut it a bit. "Well, its 16," said Papelbon. "But what's the...
With the USGA system, you should only shoot your handicap one out of every five rounds.
zzzzzzzzzzzzz
No. Happy Gilmore is a movie folks.
And have more fat shots.
Your list reflects my own for the most part. A small quibble, Gold Canyon is nowhere near Scottsdale I also don't think the Talon course is anything special. Have you played Vista Verde? Check it out on your next visit, I'm thinking it will crack your top ten.
Yes, the nines are swapped for the Chevron Challenge.