or Connect

Posts by dchun29

I used to play a Cleveland Hi Bore XL with a 55g Regular flex shaft. I won a few company tournaments with it and never lost a longest drive contest. Even though this was the case, it never, ever felt good in my hands and I never was able to hit it consistently.    I recently went to Golf Galaxy and tried 4 different Taylormade drivers. I ended up falling in love with the R11s. The pro noticed that my club head speed with the driver was averaging 105mph and my ball...
This is the best topic. I've given so much advice to my friends about picking the correct golf ball for them with no avail. My friends don't believe in golf balls and just play with whatever happens to be found in the nearby rough/woods.   I'm a big fan of the tour balls because I can generate a ton of spin around the greens and the feel I get from them off my irons is amazing. However, they cost upwards of $30 a box/dozen.   Last year, I had a very drastic dip...
Driver: Cleveland Hi-Bore XL 9.5 Loft Fairway/Hybrids: Taylormade Burner Superfast 2.0 3-rescue - 15deg loft Irons: Taylormade Rocketbladez Tour, 1deg Up, 1/2" short, regular flex steel Wedges: Cleveland 588 56deg and 60deg, wedge flex Putter(s): PING G5i Ug-Le, PING iN Wack-e   I've recently switched over to taylormade from Nike. I absolutely am in love with the new Taylormade clubs, though I almost wish I got them in a stiff flex steel shaft instead of the...