or Connect

Posts by RaCs

Good day all, I think I have set my sights on getting a Titleist 714 Combo set between the AP1's and AP2's in KBS tour shafts. Does anyone currently play a combo set and if so what is your set up? I am looking at the 5,6,7 from the AP1's and the 8,9,PW in the AP2's. I dont go any lower than the 5 because I game a 3 and 4 hybrid which I am extremely consistent with. Any thoughts, experiences? Thanks guys.
Hi guys,   Just really wanted to find out whether anyone is gaming this combo? I am thinking of re-shafting my Nike Covert and the Diamana Ahina seems to be a contender! My setup would be a 70g stiff flex!   Anyone got any feedback on this setup?   Would be grateful to hear your experiences if you play this combo!   Thanks guys! 
Thanks for the positive comments guys! I completely understand that its a building process which will take time, theres no doubt about that. With the right attitude, dedicaiton and focus I am completley confident in my ability to achieve my ultimate goal. My coach will certainly be helping me out along the way and any time spent with him will be soooo worth it. Can't wait to see what trackman says in a few weeks with regards to my stats! Never used it before. I will...
Hi guys! Hope you have all had a smashing weekend! I just wanted to share my experience with you all! Any comments, feedback and/or tips are welcome! To be honest with you I didn’t know what to expect. Of course I knew was going to be having a lesson with the Head Pro of my local and I knew he was definitely going to know way more than what I know so I could only see it in a positive light! I went there with an open mind and for a reason, which is to improve and become a...
Just found out recently that the 714 series of Titleist Irons will be released and available in early November! I have been eyeing a set of the 712 AP1's or AP2's however think I may now wait for the 714 series! Who else is planning on gaming these when they come out? Neat looking clubs I must say
Hi all, Hope you all had a good weekend! I have now managed to achieve and surpass my target of 18 by year end! Lets see if i can now stay there and get even lower if possible! I promised myself a new set of irons once I achieved my target in order to to try and futher improve my game and I reckon now is the time! Plus as my 30th birthday is comming up shortly my better half has agreed to purchase the set of my choice!! So need to take advantage! haha I just wanted to...
HI guys, I have now done some extensive research of what my next set of irons should be. Looking to upgrade from my current Nike Slingshots 2010 version once I hit 18 handicap.   I have currently looked into 4 sets which have really caught my eye and I can't seem to get my head around which one would be best! Once I have made the choice, I will seriously be considering getting them custom fit to my game..... The choices are (drum roll please..........) Titleist...
Hi Guys, Though I'd get the ball rolling on this one before I reach my handicap target! At the start of they year I set myself a target handicap of 18 (currently down to 20). Once achieved, I have promised myself a new set of shiney's as a reward. Ideally looking for a game improvement iron which I could always custom fit to suit my game is need be. Thing is living in Gibraltar (British colony situated at the southern tip of Spain), we dont actually have any places...
Thanks for that mate. To be honest my technique is not that bad. I used to play a bit when I 14/15 and only really picked it up again a few months (I'm 29 now) so it was just a question of getting back into it but i feel that i am getting better bit by bit! My aim is to get down to a handicap anywhere between 15 and 18. Don't know how possible that is but will certainly give it a go. Got a few lessons with a pro coming up so I am sure he will be able to help me.   I think...
Hi all,   Hope you all had a good weekend! I'm sure most of you were out hitting the course. I certainly was and I must say I think I am finally getting used to my new Covert!    Anyways, the point of this post was to ask for some advice on what to look at for when purchasing a new wedge and basically how the mechanics work behind the wedge. My wedge play of late hasn't been particularly good and I know I can be more consistent with my short game however I just...