or Connect

Posts by MULVn8tor

It will be just over 1000$ with custom stampings and up here in Canada the irons start at 1200$
Thank you very much.
legit? If not anyone know of other legit sites I can order custom clubs. Looking to get the vapor pro combo but have to get them 2* upright
Mine is on a course out of town that I play once a year. Par 5 around 475 yards. Water on both sides of the fairway and it's open so wind really effects it. The green also has water in front so if you go for it in two you'll likely have 220-230 to the green
I have the amp cells and they are all around good clubs. But like so many have said. Getting fit helped me shave off at least 3-4 strokes
First round with the sldr s driver. Had a 350 yard drive on hole 10. Yes it was down wind with about a two club wind. (Lasered from ball back to the group on the tee)
Still rock yellow z star xv. Have a mix of old and new. Still not sure which I like more
1. Louis ck 2.bill burr 3.russell peters 4.george carlin 5. K hart 6. Dave Chappell 7. John caparulo
Nike covert x stiff driver along with a pre order for a vokey sm5 60.07 s grind and three dozen lethals. This will be my first season where I will not purchase any clubs!
agreed. Just finished the first season, a nice change up from the usual. It's funny and interesting