or Connect

Posts by DeepDivot

i will give the ball under the foot drill as for the wrist rotation i am going to look for some kind of drill to remedy that. 
ps... hitting wiffls balls out of the deep rough of my front yard isn't as easy as it looks lol
here is my swing from behind so you can see the swing plane better.
Once my wife comes hone from work i will put her to work as my camera woman and get video from both sides
what abou letting my hips fly open to soon.... I have been practicing at the range trying to hold my hips a little longer and seems to be helping.... I have a video of my swing in the my swing thread if you could check it out and let me know what you guys think.   http://thesandtrap.com/t/66824/my-swing-deepdivot
I will give that a try at the range this week ...well if I make it this week thanks FORE
I thought rotating my wrists more felt like I was getting flippy in my downswing and it made skull a lot of sjots so I tried whirring my wrist more
Any thoughts on my swing would be greatly appreciated.
I've been Playing Golf for:​  15 YRS My current handicap index or average score is: 15-20 haven't kept score in a long time My typical ball flight is: left to right The shot I hate or the "miss" I'm trying to reduce/eliminate is: a slice that appears way to often