or Connect

Posts by seagullplayer

I put an "M" on mine, but I notice if I hit it just right it sometimes looks like a "W" when I pick it up...   Your daughter will always remember this, and if she doesn't you will.  Good going.  
Early Christmas shop for your FIL.  
Today I learned what a "breakfast ball" was.   20 pages!  Wow, that is not all I learned!   Mental note:  Be careful who you play golf with...
Well Its done.  Finally pulled the trigger, went with the Z4's at gigagolf.   And I choose to go with graphite shaft.   Everything else per their "E-fit" system.   I am hoping to gain a little distance but retain the forgiveness of the clubs.   I have been away from the game for almost seven years, in part due to a shoulder and elbow injury that gave me problems for two years.   Thanks everyone for the comments.   
Unless you can show me that you paid more to be on the course than I did I would advise you keep your politics to yourself.   That being said we always try to let faster players by us.  But sometimes the place is full and you just gotta wait.   I don't think I would consider looking for a ball for three minutes too over the top?   Funny but I think every time I have seen someone make as a$$ of themselves on a golf course they where playing alone?
You know I just had this very thought today.  I am not even sure when I last hit a new ball!   My brother gave me a bag of 50 be bought off a guy for ten cents each.  I picked a couple dozen of the best looking ones out and have been playing with them. My preference is an insignia ball, so I can spot it as mine.   Maybe I should buy a few new ones to play with on the course...   If I thought that would be a real game changer for me, I would stop on the...
Loco, you might check out the "efit" on this site.   http://www.gigagolf.com/irons_listing.jsp   May give you an idea on what you are looking for in a used club.   I plan to buy my next set from them, very soon.   
Without starting another thread, here are the irons I am considering:   http://www.gigagolf.com/club_detailsHTML.jhtml?manufacturer=GigaGolf&groupnum=MI-GGTM19-SET   Power Slot Irons from Gigagolf.  I have read good reviews on here about the company, but have not read anything here about these clubs.   I believe they would be a step up from my Wilson Ultras?   I plan on getting 3-PW.   Standard grip, club length and lie adjustment according to their...
Got home last night and the weather was just about perfect.  My wife agreed to ride in the cart with me!  So I played nine at a local course.   Just started back to the game after taking about six years off.   1) Shot a 50 for nine holes. 2) Pared one hole. 3) Best game I have scored this year.   For some that 50 would be a great disappointment, for me it shows continued improvement over the last few weeks.  I look forward to the time when a 50 will not...
It would appear to be a personal preference thing then?   The Wilson Ultra clubs really helped improve my game back when I got them.  My clubs before that where a very cheap big box store set, with steel shaft.  I have wondered where the improvement can from, the Ultra heads being more forgiving, or something about the graphite shafts.   I do remember being able to hit straighter and longer with less effort, or so it seemed.   I have almost decided to go...