or Connect

Posts by WildTurkey

SofAdam, uses a footjoy STASOF. This is the glove I currently use. Really like the bionic glove as it holds up well and my be washed. But it is not PGA approved. The footjoy STASOF is working well so far and has much better feel.
Yes, looking forward to watching the Green Bay Packers woop up on the Seahawks.  Pay back for the BS that occurred a couple of years ago.  
Do you like the brand the $ 65 fella is selling?  if so go for it and spend the $150 on your new clubs.  If however, you want to try various different makers and optimize to the "numbers" go to the top 100 fitter.  
I have the Sun Mountain Sync bag and love it. I do have to prepare to use it on a buggy or Golf cart by switching around my clubs to make use of the forward facing pockets.  It is designed to be used on the Sun Mountain push cart.  Your bag looks like it is best suited for a buggy.  Have you tried setting up with your clubs reversed on your push cart? 
Keep the hunting one for hunting and buy one that is made for golf. Also not legal for golf because they usually account for slope. Also what mag power and specs?   Mine is made by Nikon spies flag sticks without a problem and it does it quickly and easily.  It shoots for a continuous 8 seconds which is more than enough to tag flag, front of green, carry of water or sand and back wall of trees if wooded.  Mine is 6X mag and is accurate out to 500 yards.  I have never had a...
I think it would help you. It should will also be help full on 230 or so par 3 and par 5s second shot.they a are generally easier to hit than a driver. Good luck with your search. I would suggest you look to Callaway or ping G30. Either way get fitted by your PGA pro.
Mason, at your price point you will need to look for sales.  I picked up mine at Dick's Sporting Goods Grand Opening.  They had a Nikon Callaway X Hot in the flyer for $199.  I was able to use other discounts that they had going on to get it for $150.  You might be able to find a slightly older model online in this price range.  My X Hot now qualifies as a slightly older model as it is now a couple seasons from current.  The current models like the Nikon Coolshot or...
That is why I mentioned the PING Cushion inserts.  They absorb the nasty vibration of say a fat hit but still feel the toe/heel/thin strikes.  Definitely less fatigue at the end of the round.  Something else for you to consider.  Good Luck Sir.
I just upgraded my set from vintage 1987 to ping G25. I love them. I did stick with steel shafts with the cushion inserts. Better feel imho. Good luck with your search. Go get fitted.
I would suggest you look at the Callaway x2 hot and the ping G 25 or new G30.