or Connect

Posts by Green Golfer

I've heard it mentioned so many times, but am not quite sure what it means when a golf club gives it's user good feedback. Does this have something to do with the way a golf ball feels coming off a club, or does it have a deeper meaning?
I was actually wondering about this myself. I bought a set of Adams Golf Tight Lies (my first set ever) that came with covers, but wasn't sure if golf clubs normally purchases on line or at the store come with them. Since i just bought some hybrids online, I'd be correct to assume that i won't need to purchase covers?  
Thanks for the advice everyone. All very good tips. 
Thanks SCfanatic. I needed that boost of confidence.
I spend a fair share of my driving range practices hitting from the artificial mats at my local golf course. Usually this is because they rotate the two ranges for grass recovery, and the grass side of the range is usually in poor shape. I do pretty well on the artificial surface with my irons, but when i shift to grass on occasions i seem to topple the ball or make deep fat swings into the grass. Am i being spoiled by the smooth flawless surface of the mats to where i...
Please bear with me for a minute. I have been golfing consistently for only 8 months so my opinion probably shouldn't be considered over some of the more experienced golfers on here. Just bought my first set of spikes 2 weeks ago and spent about 99 dollars for the Nike Lunar Control Golf Shoes. It was awkward going from tennis shoes to spikes. I noticed i topped the ball more frequently at first. I hit up the golf range a few times and it wasn't getting any better. But...
Hello all. Just trying this forum for the first time. I am from San Diego, CA., and have been golfing consistently for 8 months. I hope to establish a good friend base here, and look forward to many fruitful discussions with you all.
I am new to  this forum as well. I extend a mutual welcome.