or Connect

Posts by Bharding08

how do you like the golf pride grips? Thinking of getting them on my clubs. They are expensive but love the orange ones. How durable are they?
I have the bag as well my only gripe is that when playing by myself and taking a cart the bottom of the bag is a little narrower so the bag moves and shifts a little more. So all i do is connect both of the straps and put the bag in the middle and it solves that problem.
I have a Samsung Galaxy S4 and use skydroid. I used the free version for awhile and it went on sale for .99 cents in the google play store and picked it up. Love it. Played 18 holes yesterday with it and still had 64 percent battery life.
I heard about this bag and wondered if anyone here has it. The only other thing I worried about is if my ping anser 2 milled face putter with the jumbo ping grip would work with it?
I heard about this bag and wondered if anyone here has it. The only other thing I worried about is if my ping anser 2 milled face putter with the jumbo ping grip would work with it?
i agree. I bought a new set of nike irons and i used them for 3 rounds and I had a blister on every finger where the club rests (my grip pressure is usually about 3 of 10).  They were really tough grips and when I regripped them, the blisters went away.  Very painful stuff.
I tend to disagree with the lamkin grips. I just regripped three of my clubs with the standard model and after a week the tackiness is gone in all three grips. Keep having to wipe them down with the grip cleaner to bring back some of the tackiness back. I thought the first one was defective but it happened to each of the ones that were regripped.