or Connect

Posts by Devilball12

If you are a fan of the Fast and Furious series, I have one of those "crackerjack toys"....Subaru WRX STi 
I've taken about a 5 year hiatus from the game, but in my return to playing I've noticed that my ball-striking isn't up to par with the forgiveness level of my irons. This has led to a lot of frustration because good swings are becoming flyers and I'm missing greens even when making quality contact. However, every once in a while I'll get a hold of one cleanly and it's a beautiful thing.    I've been playing custom-fit Mizuno MP-60's for the past 9 years and this set...
Thanks! I'm still trying to adjust to this Mid-West weather. I think I've caught myself several times saying "what do you mean it's still 50 degrees in April?!" 
Hello Everyone! My name is Robert and I'm currently living in Southeast Ohio for work. I've been playing golf for about 16 years and have just recently started to pick up my clubs again after about a 5 year hiatus from the game while I was in college (only casually played a few times a year).    I've been browsing the forum for quite some time and decided it was about time I join. I'm really working to get my game back to the competitive level it was at when I was...