or Connect

Posts by shong9

I've been to several 9-hole courses. And my impression is that for those 9-hole courses, they do not usually force to team up (so that 4 people will play together).   But I'm not sure about those 18-hole courses. Is it true that even if I make an appointment for only two people, they will try to join people together ? (for example, golfnow.com shows players 1- 4, but I only choose 2 people. Does this mean, two spots are still remaining for others ?)   In this...
Thanks for many comments. I tried to win ebay bidding but failed. These days its more than 500. Is Fc150 or 100 better than zr100? Fc150 is the next good candidate so far?
I know this question has been asked many times, but I checked that the very last one is sometime last year. I just wanted to find out if there are updates to this :)   I checked the post that EX-ZR100 is also good, but it does not have manual shutter speed control. Is it right ?    Is there any alternative to EX-FH100 ? in the sense that you can change the frame rate as well as the shutter speed ? Currently, EX-FH100 is very very...
I'd like to ask which is better ? Mizuno 825 Pro vs. Taylormade RocketBladez Tour   I know both are great iron sets. But as far as I know, Mizuno is forged and Talyormade is not. I also saw that in the golf review sites, Taylormade got a much better ranking. Does it mean, Mizuno 825 pro is not that popular ?   The price seems to be similar to each other...
Thanks, I called them and that store was not in the list of the authorized stores... That's why I posted this writing up here.   Today, I called Callaway and verified that these serial numbers are legit. (of course, the serial numbers alone are not sufficient, but they're pretty close I think...)
I've gone to this local golf retail shop in MA. Since it's not a big chain retail store like golfsmith, I started to worry about the set of golf clubs that I purchased.  I didn't receive any official warranty cards or anything like it (is it normal ?). I started to worry, because I recently heard about many fake clubs sold all over...   It's a pretty big local store... Anyways, is there anything that i can do to ensure that these golf clubs are legit ? or...
Today, I went to a golf shop for shopping.   And, I was practicing the swing using their demo golf club. Well, this coach comes in and said to me that he wanted to see my grip.   When I showed him my neutral grip, he said "that's horrible, it's wrong". Then, he told me that I need to hold the grip differently. In other words, a strong grip.   So I'm wondering, if most of the coaches are using strong grip ?